Chapter 1

"GUYS!" yelled Cam, running into our apartment. Oh, another thing that happened was we all moved into apartments pretty close to each other. I share an apartment with Hayes, Nash, Cam, and Jayla. Sometimes it's weird sharing an apartment with 3 boys, but then I think of how crazy it was with all of the other guys.

"What bae?" yelled Jayla, walking into the living room, where Nash, Hayes and I were all playing COD. I might be a girl, but I can kick ass.

"I'm gonna be in a movie!" he yelled again, running up and hugging her.

"Really? That's so cool!" yelled Nash, before running up and hugging him. Cayla might be a thing, but I will always secretly ship Cash. I ran up and hugged Cam and Nash and Jayla. And then Hayes of course joined, and it was one big group hug.

"Hey hey hey!" yelled Anna, walking through the door. Jessica and Jess followed her in.

"What are we all doing tonight?" asked Tara, who had also walked in.

"I think we should go somewhere for dinner. Ya know, like somewhere nice. We haven't done that in awhile." said Nash.

"Yeah! We can celebrate Cam's movie too!" said Jayla, who was sitting next to Cam on the dark leather couch.

"What?! Cam you're gonna be in a movie?!" said Anna, running up and hugging him.

"That's the same reaction as everyone else, and yes." He said, laughing.

"Well it's already 3:30, so should we leave at 6:30?" I asked, looking around the room filled with familiar faces.

"That works for me." replied Jess.

"Me too." chimed in Jessica.

"Me three, obviously." said Tara, smiling. Everyone else replied with yeah or sure so it was settled.

"Okay. I call the shower first!" I yelled, running over to the bathroom. I quickly washed my hair and body, before shaving quickly. I got out of the shower and dried off before realizing that I had made a rookie mistake.

I forgot my clothes.

That brings back memories from the tour days.

"Hayes?" I yelled, wrapping myself in the fluffy towel and opening the door slightly.

"Yeah?" He said, suddenly appearing in front of the door.

"I kinda forgot my clothes..." I said sheepishly.

"Well that's okay I like you better without them anyways." He replied smoothly.

"Isn't someone eager to get in bed." I said, smirking.

"Too bad it won't be today." I said, running into the bedroom and locking the door.

I heard a thump as Hayes ran into the door, eagerly trying to get in. He groaned, having unsuccessfully seen me without clothes.

I put on my pink Victoria's Secret robe and chose my clothes for later tonight. I ended up choosing a light blue crop top with a white flower print skater skirt. I paired it with brown strappy sandals and a small silver necklace.

Once I had that all laid out, I made my way back to the bathroom and got out my hair dryer. I quickly dried my hair, considering it was already about halfway dry. I plugged in my curling wand and got dressed while I was waiting for it to heat up. I began taking small sections of hair and carefully wrapping them around, creating perfect curls. I was about halfway done when someone interrupted me.

"Hey babe." said Hayes, walking over to me and kissing my neck. I was startled by what he did and I may have accidentally hit him near the eye with my hot wand.

"Awh fuck." said Hayes, holding his hand to his forehead and jumping up and down.

"Oh my god Hayes I'm so sorry here." I said, grabbing a washcloth and wetting it with cold water before placing it where he got burnt. He put his hand on top of mine and held it there.

His big blue eyes stared straight into my green ones. For a few minutes, it was completely silent.

"I love you." He said, breaking the silence.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine." I replied, before standing on my toes and placing a kiss on his lips. It was slow and passionate. Even after this long of us being together I haven't gotten tired of him. I still feel the same sparks I felt the first time we kissed.

"Can I finish getting ready? We can do something later." I said, smirking. Hayes' eyes lit up hopefully.

"Maybe." I said, causing him to shake his head and laugh.

"You're a crazy girl, ya know that?" said Hayes, kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, but I'm your crazy girl." I said, before pecking his cheek and continuing to curl my hair.

I finished in about 15 minutes. I did a quick natural makeup look, slipped on my clothes and sandals and was ready to go.

I walked out into the hallway just as Hayes walked out of his room. Our rooms were right across from each other.

"Wow. You look... Wow." said Hayes, looking at me.

"Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself Mr. Grier." I said, winking and walking down the stairs. He quickly followed and linked my arm with his. We walked down the stairs, only to find that everyone was waiting for us.

"Finally! You guys take forever!" said Jess, who was sitting on the couch next to Trevor.

"You guys look good. Can we go now?" asked Nash, whining like a little kid.

"Where are we even going?" asked Tara.

"I don't know. Cam made the reservations." said Jayla.

"It will be a surprise." said Cam, and half the people in the room groaned.

"Well, the limo's waiting outside. We should probably get going." said Nash, and I looked at him with wide eyes. 

"You rented a limo?!" asked Anna.

"Obviously." said Nash, laughing.

Everyone looked really good. Nash, Cam, Hayes, Kian, Trevor, Kenny, and Jacob were all wearing nice shirts and shorts, along with nice shoes or vans, like usual.

As for us girls, we were all wearing dresses or skirts and crop tops and sandals or heels. We all had our hair and makeup done.

"Anyone need to grab anything?" asked Jacob, as he walked out the door.

"Yeah, Cam's dick." whispered Jayla, and we all laughed.

"Heard that." Cam said lowly. The look of horror on Jayla's face was priceless.

"Maybe later." continued Cam, and Jayla's eyes only got bigger.

"Oh god, let's go." I said, grabbing Tara's arm and Hayes' and pulling them out the door.