Day 3£,&282

MAKE FRIENDS
Be nice
BE HAPPY
BE HEALTHY
Need time
NO TIME
All the time in the world
GO BECOME HEALTHY
Need to set up account, get doctor, sign up, wait 2 months, cost money, waste time, get worse, waste time, get worse.
Stop being such a diva you little pathetic shit and start appreciating what we've given you.
I want to but I can't.
Well kill yourself with work until you're grateful and happy as punishment for wanting to kill yourself.

FIX YOURSELF, but don't get us involved, TELL US EVERYTHING, but don't tell us stuff we won't like, BE BETTER, but only how we want you to be, BE HAPPY, but get real you need a job, FOLLOW YOUR PASSIONS, but only on the side let's be real, WE CARE ABOUT YOU, but could you please stop being a whiny bitch for 2 seconds you're making us look bad for the family photo.

We realise you have some issues but we feel that if you made more friends and found yourself a girl you'd be fine, CLEARLY ALL YOU NEED IS A QUICK RUBDOWN FOR YOUR STIFFY YOU DUMB SHIT. HOW ABOUT A PROSTITUTE THAT'LL SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS, joking but seriously consider some alternative sex therapy

Look, your grades are fine (even if you are hopelessly behind your studies and will never get more than above average), you're in a great house (even though it's not yours, not paying for it and have to live with your brother, his girlfriend, his snake, and his dog), you have a good choice of degree (even though it's taking you twice as long, ten times as much effort and all for the same degree and income that your younger brother is going to get five years ahead of you), are making friends and finding opportunities (even if they're all dead ends that fail to fill the hole of loneliness), all the little things in life have been paid for you and you can take as long as you like in relative luxury and that's what really matters in living a good life, the little things, (even if this has basically turned all the good things in life into white noise wanting for more, making it impossible for you to be happy with just them and impossible to live without trapping you in a loophole of stimulating lotus eating), we took you to therapists when you were younger so clearly there's nothing wrong with you (even though you were basically forced into pretending to be happy so that you could live normally since the therapy was only leading to your ostracisation which may have resulted in your penting up of problems over the years and current issues that have borderline traumatised you in your own mind turning it into something worse than hell) so why are you so unhappy? It truly is a mystery and clearly the problem only resides in your head and your imagination rather than any actual condition or fault of literally anyone but yourself.

STOP PRETENDING TO HAVE PROBLEMS AND SOLVE THE PROBLEMS WE JUST TOLD YOU DONT EXIST, WE JUST TOLD YOU THEY DON'T EXIST THEREFORE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED.

WHY ARE YOU SO GODDAMN UNHAPPY WHEN YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT AND HAVE NO REASON TO BE YOU STUPID USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS

FAILUREEEEEEEEE