Ciel: (Master this power it's coming from the forest. There are multiple signatures there and the vampire woman who was at the party is also there as well.)

Rimuru: (So the same vampire woman is also there I do wonder who was she. Was she the one releasing that strong energy?)

Ciel: (No. It seems to be someone else and this strength is almost at your level master.)

Rimuru: (There is someone that is almost stronger than me. That shouldn't be possible whoever this is must be very strong and I cannot put the others in danger especially my family.)

Rimuru: I'm heading to the forest and find the person who had that powerful energy. You guys stay here Veldora watch over everyone until I come back.

Veldora: You got it Rimuru you can count on me.

Tiamat: Darling are you sure you wanna go along I can come with you.

Rimuru: I want you to stay here as well who's energy is this is very powerful. Tell the others Faction leaders about this I'll be back don't worry my love.

Tiamat: Okay but you better come back.

Rimuru: I will.

Falfa: Please come back safe Papa.

Shalsha: We'll protect everyone and Mama to.

I just smile at my daughters I gave them a hug and I kiss Tiamat and teleport to where the powerful energy was coming from. I was now in the forest I use magic sense looking for anyone who with a large amount of magic until I found them.

Rimuru: I know you two are their show yourselves.

Two individuals appear there was a woman with white hair and she had vampire fangs. The other person was a knight wears a purple cape and and has a sword on his hand.

Ciel: (I analyze the both of them the woman is indeed the same vampire who was at the party and the knight next to her is a spirit knight

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ciel: (I analyze the both of them the woman is indeed the same vampire who was at the party and the knight next to her is a spirit knight.)

Rimuru: (So this is the same vampire I saw from the party this must be her true form)

Sheltie: I'm surprised you easily found us. You really are you very interesting Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru: So you know my name. Who exactly are you two?

Sheltie: Allow me to introduce myself my name is Sheltie Bloodfallen and this is my guardian knight Koba.

Bloodfallen that last name actually rings a bell. There's only one vampire I know who has the last name.

Rimuru: Did you say your last name is Bloodfallen? By any chance are you related to Shalltear Bloodfallen one of the Floor Guardians of Nazarick.

This caught her by surprise when I mentioned the name Shealltear and Nazarick.