1. The Encounter

Começar do início

She said to herself however guilt is slowly eating her up. "Fuck, I guess it's superhero time huh". She said grabbing the metal bar near her, gulping as she walk towards the dark alley. When she reached the alley Winter saw how the man harassed a girl she hasn't seen before.

Slowly, she walked into the guys back swinging the metal bar hard to his head making him fall down unconscious. She looked at the girl's face she has red hair and cat like eyes. "You okay there?". She asked casually like she didn't just hit someone with a metal bar.

The girl nodded nervously, Winter went near her and reached a hand to her. (A whole new world~). "Come with me it's dangerous here someone might try and harass you again". Winter said, the girl held Winter's hand and the two walked out of the dark alley.

"I guess your safe here and i think it's time for me to go home if not, i might turn into summer instead". Winter said, the girl gave winter a questioning look. "You wouldn't get it, bye no-".

"Wait stranger i don't know who you are but thanks for saving me, h-how can i ever repay you?".

"It's Minjeong but people love to call me Winter, and about the saving you kinda thing it's nothing if any people saw you in that situation they would've probably done the same thin-".

Unfortunately for Winter her stomach growled, it made the red haired girl giggle. "How about i treat you something to eat is it okay to you? Btw im Ningning". Winter blushed due to embarrassment. "I-i guess that would be the best option?". The two girls laughed. Ningning pulled Winter to a near convenience store and order their food.

'I guess Taeyeon unnie can wait'. Winter said to herself while munching the food that was placed infront of her. "So that's what happened it's ashame that you can't get to college. Not that im being nosy or anything but how old are you?".

"I'm 20, I guess im just unlucky that's why". (I made her age here younger). Winter sighed and stopped from eating, she felt like she lost all her appetite whenever she remember how much of a disappointment she is. "You mentioned that you're looking for a job earlier, i think i can help you with that".

Ningning said with a bright smile on her face. "R-really?". Ningning nodded. "I know a friend who needs a maid and to tell you this they give good wage to their workers. The thing is you have to stay inside their house, mansion for like a year, and you're not allowed to contact anyone outside...Are you fine with that?".

Winter had a second thought, she won't be able to see her annoying sister for a year. Her unnie might annoy the hell out of her but she still loves her. "I-i'll think about it, i need to ask for someone's permission first so uhm...Can i get your number so you know, i can inform you if that person agrees?".

Ningning gave her number and Winter saved it quickly and the other girl did the same too, she just hope that Taeyeon would let her. Speaking of Taeyeon, Winter looked at her phone her eyes almost popping out of her sockets when she saw the time. "Shit! I need to go now Ning, if not i might hear her sing annoying shits about me again, byebye i will call you okay?".

Ningning smiled waving her hand. She stared at the number on her phone. "Kim Minjeong huh...I guess you'll have your new toy again Yu, i hope she accepts". Ningning smirked the thought itself just made her chuckle. "Operation How to Pleasure Yu is on a go". The red haired girl said before turning around.

Taeyeon's POV

Where the hell is that kid, i swear if she tried to sneak inside a bar again i will beat her ass. The door swung open revealing none other than my sweaty sibling Minjeong. "And where did you go again?". I asked crossing my arms infront of my chest.