« Cнαpтer 9 »

Start from the beginning

"Cheong-san,"

"Bring Cheong-San here," Ms. Park said

Cheong-San ignores their calls and headed towards the mop. He grabbed it and use it against the zombie.

"Push it! Push it away!"

He pushes the zombie but it only holds on to his mop, making it more difficult.

"Push it!" Gyeong-su shouted and helps Cheong-San to push the zombie off.

"Push it more!"

"Ah, watch out for the hand!"

Gyeong-su then tries to shake the zombie's hand off, but the zombie grabs his hand, making him panic, shaking his hand off of the zombie.

"Step back!"

They stepped back and Cheong-San swung his mope and hits the zombie, breaking the head of the mop, now what's left is the handle.

"Don't go near it!"

"Should I go or should you?" Dae-su asked, looking at Joon-Yeong.

"Hold on. I can't"

"Go, Dae-su," Woo-Jin said

"Should I?"

I looked at Cheong-San frozen in his spot, staring at the zombie.

'What the fuck, is he having a staring contest with the zombie? Or is he just losing his mind?'

Cheong-San then hesitates in trying to hit the zombie again.

Su-hyeok looked towards Cheong-San,

"What are you doing?!" Su-hyeok shouted and grabs the stick from Cheong-san, accidentally hitting Gyeong-su on the chin.

Su-hyeok quickly stabs the zombie, making it silent.

But it didn't last long as we saw the zombie's hand grab the side of the window. The zombie tries moving inside by holding on further to the stick, near Su-hyeok's hand.

"Watch out, Your hand!"

"We're fucked." Dae-su said

"Just push it! Push it away!" They yelled

"Push it away already!" Na-Yeon begged, holding onto Ms. Park while crying.

'Aishhh no one's helping him'

'I know not to be reckless but bitch, if no one's gonna help Su-hyeok then I'll fucking help him.'

I quickly went towards Su-hyeok and gripped the stick.

"When I yell push, push multiples times with me, okay?" I said, looking at him while he looks at me in shock.

"Get away-"

"PUSH!" I yelled and try pushing as hard as I can, same with hitting with a bat earlier but more difficult.

Su-hyeok pushed with me.

"It's working!"

Well, yea it is though the handle is about to break...

"Hey! We need something hard!" I yelled

Gyeong-su notices the CPU beside him and Immediately grabs it.