Punch

"Gali vali de dunga mai tujhe."

Punch.

But this last punch karan held vansh's hand and didn't let him punch and punched him back.

"Vansh bas pehle puri baat sun lo. Ek gunehgaar ko bhi uska paksh rakhne ka mouka diya jata hai aur maine toh koi gunah kiya bhi nahi hai." Said Karan.

"Woh toh mai Tay karunga k tumne gunah kiya hai ya nahi bolo jo bolna hai." Vansh said.

This dialogue of vansh wasn't seem any less then a Bollywood or any TV series' dialogue. Full on drama wali vibes.

"Now answer me , whatever mom said is right or no?"

"Now how would I know that what the fuck your mother said?" Karan asked.

"Did you inject anything in Sia?" Vansh cleared himself.

"Just listen to me vansh first." Karan soften his tone.

"Just yes or no?"

"Vansh first let me-"

"Yes or no Karan." Vansh was losing his petience.

"Yes but listen to -"

"Kahi aisa to nahi tumne kisi k kehne pe yeh sab kiya?" Kabir throw the punch card.

"What the- I don't work for anyone or not that dumb k kisi k kehne pe mai aisa kuch karunga." Karan roared at Kabir.

"So you accept that you did inject something in Sia?" Kabir smirked and said.

"Yes i injected but that was because Riddhima told me-"

"See vansh I told you he is here because of Riddhima. She wants to ruin us." Kabir said looking at Vansh. He was seeing that their plan was working perfectly.

"What? So now the whole story changed? It's Riddhima who wants to ruin Vansh? Wow.... Hazar top ki salami tum maa bete ko." Karan said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"Karan Riddhima ne khud yeh qubool kiya hai ki she wants to ruin Raisinghanias. Mere paas recording bhi hai jo vansh dekh chuka hai toh tumahre yeh sab petre kaam nahi Ane Wale samjhe." Kabir stated to karan.

"Vansh just don't believe it , you love her , I saw it in your eyes. You did this same that time too , you didn't believe her and you know that she is innocent. She did nothing to Sia. Vansh are you listing me? Don't suspect your love , vansh she won't be able to forgive you this time." Karan was horrified thinking what she have to gone through again this time.

Already she has gone through much in her childhood and again this.....this all was enough to throw her into depression for months.

Before anyone can say further Vansh left in range the room closing the door with a thud.

Karan tried to explain but all his talks fall into deaf ears.

"You bloody bastard..." When vansh left the room karan held Kabir by his collar and was going punch him , but Kabir hold hid hand and thrown away.