Chapter 21: "Anything for you"

ابدأ من البداية

"Remember to properly check all your belongings and surroundings before I take down the barriers.", Draco followed after Harry.

As everyone was quick to get up and on with their tasks, Hermione shouted "Everyone wait!"

Harry looked back at her questioning, "What happened, 'mione?"

She looked at Harry and Draco before firmly saying, "Harry, I think it's unnecessary for all of us to go there"

Harry stopped and informed, "Well, all of us aren't going there anyway. I am going there while the rest of you take off to the snow forests of Bulgaria."

Draco was the first to object, his eyes squinted with threats, "What do you mean by 'the rest of us', Potter? I assume you don't mean to go there alone, do you?"

Unfazed by the threats and challenge clear in his eyes as Harry met Draco's, "That's exactly what I meant, Draco. Either way, you don't seem to be very flattered staying in the same vicinity as me."

Draco's tone filled with obvious displeasure and sharp thorns, "You asked me not to run away, Potter. And now you are the one running away first."

Fury raged in Harry's eyes, his voice tight, "You are the one who has been ignoring me since morning! And I am not running away anyway! I'll be coming back in a couple of days!"

"How is this any different from running away, Potter?! You were the one who begged me to stay! And now you are the one going away! How should I take this, Potter?!"

"I just wanted to give you some space !"

"I don't need space! I am not so weak that your presence will make me feel anything! Don't flatter yourself too much, Potter! You Bloody Narcissist!"

"Fine! I won't go! Are you happy now?!"

"Very much so!" Draco shouted even if he was anything but happy.

A couple minutes passed in tense silence, only the heavy breathing of two angry young men remained.

Harry took a deep breath and pressed all of his anger tightly inside.

"So what should we do?" Harry asked, not looking at Draco but subconsciously directing the question at him.

Draco remained silent and didn't even look at Harry.

Looking at his obvious coldness towards him, Harry exclaimed again, "See! You are ignoring me again!"

Draco snapped his head towards him with a poisonous glare, shouting, "Do you have a problem with letting me think in peace as well now?! I already told you, Potter! Don't be narcissistic! Everything isn't about you!"

"Okay! It's all my bloody fault! Take your sweet time to think!"

"Thank Merlin. At least you have some manners."

"Ohhhh~"

"That must have stung."

"Malfoy's fucking awesome!"

"Malfoy: 1000! Potter: 0! What a tragic defeat!", A hushed voice that sounded too much like Ron sounded from behind Harry.

"At least we know who wears the pants in the relationship now", Another male voice whispered.

"Didn't we always know that? Harry's a total wife slave." This time a female voice said.

"Not a wife slave, husband slave.", A third male voice joined.

"Same thing, same thing."

Harry turned around to viciously glare at Ron, Hermione, Fred and George. Their mouths instantly shut as if glued.