Chapter 19: Dodge Builds be Like

Start from the beginning

"We were so young!" Azazel reminisced. "The temptation was too strong for us virgins, so we embraced those women and lost our status as angels."

"I feel a sudden kinship with you fallen angels now." Issei cried a single tear.

"Believe me Issei, a man's gotta live according to his libido. Being with a woman gives strength and confidence like you wouldn't believe. How's about we take a small vacation celebrating you leaving your virgin life behind?"

Before Issei could reply, he felt an overwhelming amount of killer intent. He slowly turned around to see Asia, smiling sweetly. "Issei, you wouldn't be thinking about loosing your virginity to anybody but me, right?"

"Uh...n-no. Of course not. *awkward cough*"

"Damnit! I'm trying to help him, don't be a cockblock!"

Y/N decided that he messed with the ORC enough today, and left the clubroom.

He walked through the halls of the school, hoping to find something to do.

Bump

"Oi! Watch where you're going!"

"Huh?"

Y/N turned to look at the dude who got in his way. He was around 184cm (6') an had a small scar on his left cheek, his face framed by medium length blonde hair.

HIDEKI "HAPPY FEET DUMBASS" KAMAMIYA

"What the? Him too?" Y/N responded, confusing the guy.

The guy grit his teeth before turning around. "Tch, this ain't worth it."

As the guy walked away Sona appeared behind Y/N. "I see you've met Kamamiya-san."

Y/N turned to look at Sona. "That guy? What's his deal?" His interest not surprising Sona.

"He was a second-year delinquent who was suspended for a few months after starting fights on school property. I believe he's in your class. He targeted mainly martial arts club members and once he was suspended, many of the boys started getting into fights to settle their differences. You could call him the spark that kicked up all the delinquencies at this school."

"That guy? Dude didn't look that tough."

Sona thought for a moment. "Say, I know that we're even now, but could I ask you to do a favour for me?"

"Hmm?"

School Story 6: King of the delinquents.

//Student council//

Y/N sat across from Sona, a teacup infront of him. Members of the student council were doing some busywork while they talked.

"So, this favour...it have something to do with Hideki?"

Sona nodded, taking a sip from her own teacup. "I already told you about how he sparked the string of delinquent behavior right? Well once he got back, a large number of students gravitated towards him, basically starting a small gang."

"And this guy is running things?"

"*sigh* Nope. Nobody is."

Y/N blinked twice. "You lost me."

"While Kamamiya-san is their 'leader', he doesn't actually involve himself with them. They use him as a symbol, like how a Yakuza member uses their family name."

"So they use him to scare people into listening to them? And he's okay with this?"

"I doubt he even knows. From his perspective, people are afraid because of his attacks on the MAC."