"Wha—?" Nobara looked at the third-year who attacked her classmate, "Where's Fushiguro?"

"Don't worry. Panda and the rest are with him," Maki said, referring to her platinum blonde classmate and her (h/c)-haired underclassman.

Todo looked at Mai as she stood up from the floor, "You look like you're having fun."

"As if! I was just getting started," Mai emptied her gun's chamber.

"Forget it," Todo reached into his pocket, searching briefly before his hand gripped onto an object, "Unlike you, I've got some important business in Tokyo," he slid his hand out of his pocket, holding up a ticket, "Takada's meet-and-greet event!" The three women stared at the large guy in concern as he begun walking away with tears brimming in his eyes, "What if I miss the train and don't make it on time? Who knows what I might do... Let's go Mai."

"Sheesh! You're such a pain!" Mai followed after the guy, briefly turning around again, "Hey, everyone. Don't think we'll go easy on you at the Goodwill Event."

Nobara fumed, "What?! You think you won or something?! I said leave your uniform!"

"Yo, idiot. Shut it. What happened today doesn't matter. We'll stomp on 'em at the event," Maki said as she turned around, taking a few steps.

"Maki..." Nobara followed after the green girl, "Is it true what she said? That you don't have any cursed energy?"

"It's true. I can't even see curses without these glasses," Maki slid off her glasses, "I use tools that have been imbued with a curse, but I can't manipulate my own energy like everyone else can."

"Then why did you become a sorcerer?"

"To piss people off. Think about it. What if someone who's looked down on like me became a great sorcerer? How would my family react? I'd love to see their faces," Maki smiled as she put her glasses back on, "C'mon, let's go see Shoko."

Nobara leaned into Maki as they walked, "You know, I really respect you."

"Good for you."

"Megumi, are you alright? Sorry I couldn't get here sooner," the (h/c) girl gently held her friends head, turning it to the side as she checked for any major injuries

Megumi's vision was blurry but he could make out that voice anywhere—his best friend, the girl he's known for years was in front of him. Megumi opened his mouth to ask if she was alright. How had she been holding up after Yuji's death? Was what Mai said true? If so, could he had pressured her into keeping someone she deemed a monster alive? But as his mouth opened, the only thing that would come out was a groan.