"Yep." I replied with a smile.

.-.-.-.-.-.

Niall's P.O.V.

Damn.

It's already 8 pm, the sun was already down and it had darkened outside.

Where was Arianna?

She was usually home by now.

I looked around in the living room, but there was no way I would be able to get in contact with her.

I hope she was alright.

And besides, I was hungry for my dinner.

This apartment already bored the shit out of me.

But whenever Arianna was here, it was different.

She always kept me entertained.

I pulled myself from the sofa and stood up, walked into the kitchen and then back into the living room.

I was pacing back and forth from room to room trying to stop my boredom.

Before I knew it, I had walked into Arianna's bedroom. It felt good being in there.

It left me with a warm feeling.

I walk towards her vanity and looked at the things that laid on it.

I had never actually noticed it before.

There laid some bobby pins, some kind of hair ties, and other hair accessories.

Just the normal girly stuff.

My eyes scan down the vanity, and my fingers grasped on the drawer, pulling it out.

I had forgotten about privacy at the moment, and I guess my curiosity controlled over me.

I guess I was searching for something but I didn't exactly know what.

I dug around the drawer full of random little things.

My fingers wrap around a little, turtle amulet, it was cute and suited Arianna.

There was also a cute bow.

I imagined Arianna wearing it and smiled.

"What the,"

I find a photo that had been taken by a Polaroid.

It had a white frame around it, and in the photo was Arianna and a boy.

It looked like it had been taken years ago, with Arianna's short hair and youthful smile.

The boy had almost jet-black hair that swerved up into some kind of ridiculous gelled up hairstyle.

He was also smiling, but his brown eyes were deeply gazing at Arianna.

It looked like they were in some kind of restaurant, and it seemed as if they were having fun, just sharing some laughs, with no worry in the world.

My heart cringes at the note that was written on the photo under the line that borded the image,

"Zayn and Arianna, best friends forever and ever. 9/27/12"

It had been taken just 5 months ago.

That wasn't a very long time.

The fact that it hadn't been that long ago sent jealousy throughout me.

Who was this guy?

Why was he sitting so close to her and looking at her like she was steak he wanted to eat?