¹.¹ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐅𝟒

Start from the beginning

Hana looked at the three girls and quietly nodded. Gorya subtly looked at her, noticing the expensive rings, earrings, and shoes she was wearing, all luxury brands of course.

"I'm fine if you want to leave and talk to someone else. I know I'm quite boring." She finished as she got back to her homework. Hearing movement, she looked up to see Hana slowly moving out of her seat. She didn't want to admit it, but it was a bit disheartening. She sighed as she got back to her work. 

She didn't expect her to come back with a homemade cake in a tiffin, but she did. Hana held out the tiffin towards her. "Want a bite? I made this myself." She said proudly as she sat back down again. "I want to be your friend Gorya."

Gorya, touched, smiled at her new friend. 

"Thanks." 

Hana looked around and leaned closer to Gorya, hiding her mouth with one hand, and whispered to her, "Besides, those girls look kind of mean." The two girls broke out in laughs as they took a bite from the cake, both happy about the newly formed friendship between them.

"By the way, do you have any tips for a new student like me?" Hana asked her as she ate the little crumbs left in the tiffin. Gorya stopped eating and her expressions hardened. "I do." She replied and tossed the cake into her mouth as she dusted her hands. "You don't know anything about this school, do you?"

Surprised at her sudden change in vibe, Hana shook her head. "Not really. I only know what the teacher told me."

"Have you ever been bullied at your old school? Or have you bullied anyone else?" Gorya asked. Hana shook her head again, saying no. Gorya nodded as she closed her books and focused her attention on telling Hana the things that would help her survive this place.

"You need to be on your guard first and foremost if you want to survive. The bullying here is severe."

Baffled, Hana asked her, "Bullying? At this time and at a place like this?"

"It's because it's a school like this one. The better, safer the school seems, the more special it is-"

ping~

ping~ 

ping~

All the phones in the classroom came alive at once as everyone got a notification, a moment all too familiar in this school as everyone's interest rose up and the atmosphere in the class turned exciting.

There was a red card in a locker.

 Hana was puzzled by this sudden change in events when Gorya said, 

"At this school, there's a game."

More phones pinged all over the school as photos of the red card and its newly found victim circulated through chats and messages. 

[A new red card has been sent!]

[Let's Go!]

[Hurry!]

[You wouldn't wanna miss this!!]

"The game is judged by the most influential group in the school." She told Hana gravely.

Three expensive cars and a bike pulled up at the reserved parking outside the school which was meant solely for them. Polished, black shoes and branded clothes were looking perfect on them as they walked through the halls to their specific spot.

"Whoever runs into trouble with them will receive a red card in their locker, which means that anyone can do whatever they want with this person.

[It's party time]

[I want to beat someone up]

[This should be fun]

[Can't wait]

[GAME START]

"They know that they can't do anything serious in front of the camera. They have to be as subtle as possible."

[Don't forget the first rule. Everything must look like an accident.]

The victim, a boy, closed his locker and ran from the crowd, but someone spilled a bucket of water in front of him, causing him to slip. He came crashing down as his phone slipped from his hands and landed in front of him.

"Without evidence,"

[The second rule: It never happens.]

Looking up, he frantically backed away as a flower pot crashed at the same spot he had been sitting at moments ago. The video circulated on group chats, but then got deleted.

"nobody has done anything wrong."

Students ran off with the scared boy's bag and phone, making him snap out of his shock and follow them. He shouted at them to give it back but the student body ran around him, laughing and jeering at him as more and more crowds began to form.

"In the end, the victim is forced to go to an old stadium."

[The last stop is at the abandoned building.]

[The best part.]

[I've been ready for a long time.]

The students joked and teased the boy who followed them, shouting at them to stop, at the old abandoned building behind the school. 

"It's the only place without CCTV. Everyone knows no phones or recordings of any kind are allowed."

Once he followed them there, there was no turning back.

Ganged upon, he was taken inside the old, colosseum-like structure, with its watery floor and many seats. It was a place where the king and audience watched the misery of the victims inside the ring. He was being beaten as the crowd cheered, finding pleasure in his pain without knowing as to why.

"They can do anything in front of those 4 guys, who are the most influential people in this school." Gorya finished explaining to Hana whose expression had turned to one of nervousness. 

The cheering died down as footsteps echoed from the entrance and everybody stopped. The four boys, the kings of the auditorium, made their entrance to their respective seats which had been set up at the center for them. Girls shrieked and squealed at the sight of them as they made their way forward.

"They are known as F4." 

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────