6. tala reyes

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

TWITTER!

guhittala // starworks

in honor of my childhood best friend coming to visit me soon!

323 replies 200 retweets 1k likes

|

karl // honkkarl

can't wait to meet this childhood best friend you don't shut up about Luna!

|

guhittala // starworks

oh she's just gonna love it here <3

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Jen was having her day off. She was lounging at the foyer of their house. Her aunt, Tita Karla had just left for her own taping while her Kuya Daniel was at a meeting with Ate Kathryn for the trip.

She was beyond bored. She had scrolled through Twitter and interacted with some fans, debated if she should film a video or even to a point of streaming again.

Jen was about to decide when her phone rang. Checking the caller ID before answering, her eyes lit up with excitement. She quickly rushed inside and answered the call.

"Hello?" Jen answered as she walked to her room and sat on her window sill. Gazing out the sky she heard the familiar laugh, "Jenny!" This made the girl smile, "Tala!" the girls giggled and was smiling wide.

Tala and Jen were childhood best friends ever since they met in Elementary where Tala had offered Jen a piece of her chicken nuggets at lunch. They were inseperable until Tala had to move to North Carolina for her family. Jen understood, they didn't talk as much anymore but they were still good friends.

"So how has it been my actress?" Tala asked. Jen sighed as her smile faltered. "Oh no. What's wrong?" Tala asked, Jen could practically see the frown from her voice.

Jen shrugged, "I don't know. I guess the thrill of it all just faded." She mumbled. Tala hummed in understanding, "Well you could go back to school." She said. Jen huffed, "I don't know. Culinary just doesn't call out to me anymore." She whined.

Tala chuckled, the older girl knew how indecisive her friend was. "Well you know, Bandaid could still be a thing." She said slyly. Jen groaned, "I don't know. What would Bandaid even be doing now?" Jen asked.

The older girl scoffed, "I don't know, stream Minecraft. You were cracked at the game." She said. Jen opursed her lips and was about to give another excuse when Tala gasped, "Oh! Before you give an excuse, I can ask Karl to help you-" "Whoa, Karl?" Jen cut her off.