Meeting the others

3rd person POV

Sun went through the normal day schedule, well trying to get used to it, he messed up a few times but he's still learning the full schedule and getting used to everything, the staff person was in there to help with everything, Moon was also trying to get used to the schedule, but since he didn't have to do much he just has to learn when Sun leaves the play area and when he needs to go in and round up the kids for nap time.

After all the children left Sun started to clean, and like the night before Moon came down to the play area and quietly watched sun for a while before getting bored, instead of going upstairs like yesterday though he walked up behind Sun and decided to say something, since Sun didn't seem to be paying attention to his surroundings.

"Hi" he said flatly, completely monotone, Sun slightly jumped at the sudden voice and quickly turned around in a bit of a fright, "oh, sorry, didn't mean to scare you" Moon apologized, with a bit more emotion than he put into his hi.

"Oh, it's okay, I just wasn't expecting it" Sun responded, "anyways, hi to you too" Sun spoke with a small smile as he was holding a bunch of toys in his arms, Moon noticed that even though Sun's arms were full with toys there were still a lot of toys that needed to be picked up.

"Do you need help cleaning up?" Moon asked, he didn't really want to help, but was just asking mostly out of pity for the other animatronic, Moon had no real intention of helping out, and was hoping Sun would say no in response to the question.

"Uhm, no, I'll be good cleaning on my own, thanks for offering though. You can explore around the play area though, I know you don't spend much time out here" Sun suggested to Moon, Moon didn't think that was actually a bad idea, so he nodded and started to walk around the play area.

After a while Moon got bored of seeing what seemed to be the same thing through the entire daycare, so he walked back to where sun was and watched him finish cleaning up the toys and such, he didn't say anything while sun put everything away as to not distract Sun.

After Sun got everything put away he looked over to Moon and somewhat smiled, Moon didn't smile back though, which made Sun lose his smile, just because he wasn't sure if he should keep smiling or not, "soo, uhm, what should we do?" Sun asked after a moment of just standing there.

"I don't know, we could go outside the daycare, maybe we could find something to do out there" Moon suggested, Sun seemed a bit unsure of the suggestion, "what? You don't want to leave the daycare? ...I thought you might have wanted a break from all the bright colors of this place" Moon stated, he really doesn't like how bright it is, and he sort of just wants to explore, but not alone.

Sun looked over a bit defensively, "it's not too bad here...sure the colors are a bit..much..but it's not that bad once you start to get used to it...plus, the rest of the place looks...nevermind, lets go" Sun explained and somewhat confused Moon as he spoke, but Sun saying to just go Moon decided that was good enough and walked to the daycare door, slowly followed by Sun.

Moon slowly pushed open the door then looked around, a bit unsure if they should actually leave the daycare, "okay, the daycare will be the safe place Sun, if anything happens we both run back here, alright?" Moon explained, "okay, sounds good to me" Sun responded, and with that they both walked out of the daycare into the darker lit area of the pizzaplex.

Moon started to walk around, closely followed by Sun, they walked around for a while before someone put their hand on Sun's shoulder causing him to scream and had Moon turn around ready to fight someone, Sun quickly hid behind Moon and Moon made eye contact with who just put their hand on Sun's shoulder.

"Who are you?" Moon asked bluntly, while staring at the person taller than him, the man was clearly a bear, he was wearing a nice jacket paired with matching pants and a white button up shirt, he had a top hat on and a nice black bow tie.