Epilogue

Sora's P.O.V

" Well, now what do we do?" Donald asked. We were aimlessly walking to who knows where. But at least were out in the open. It's nice to see the blue sky above us again. 

" We've gotta find Riku and King Mickey." I simply told him having my hands behind my head. They were trapped behind the door to Kingdom Hearts when we sealed it away. 

" But, uh, where do we start lookin' for that there door to the light?" Goofy questioned. 

I hummed. Now that's a good questioned. Our shoulders flung down knowing we didn't have a clue what to do. 

" Huh?" I lifted my head up to see a familiar dog. 

" Pluto?" Donald called out to the dog. 

I notice it had something in his mouth. " Hey, Pluto. Where have you been?" Goofy asked. " What's that in his mouth?" I point to what looks to be a letter. 

" Gawrsh, that's the king's seal!" Goofy stated. 

" Hey, have you seen King Mickey?" I asked bending down to the dog. Maybe that letter has a clue. 

Pluto ignored me and ran off. " Guys, lets go!" I smiled at my friends to chase after Pluto. 

We all laughed as another adventure beings. But I know deep down in my heart, I'll never for get you.... 

             Maya.

--------

Authors note: Hey guys thanks so much for sticking with me and reading this book. I know it took a long time for me to finish it. I promise you for the next books I'll do my best update frequently. It's my goal to complete the series before KH4 arrives to us. 

If you guys have any stuff you want to see in future books for this story please let me know. It would really help me out. I know I gotta work on my writing. Haha. 

Next book will publish in a few seconds I'm going to continue off with Chain Of Memories. 

Hope to see you guys on next book!!!!