chapter three

I woke in a big bed but my heart was pumping fast till i saw a guy in my room" what did you do to me?" I say scerad " love i helped you to become more powerfall and that i can builed a amry of hybrids and my name is klaus who are you love?" " im Amy Lockwood tylers younger sister".he came over " then he bit my neck it went all black.....

I woke it was night time i walked out to the balcony it was beautiful the stars were out and the sky was dark blue till i saw Elijah walk towards me " are you ok Amy?" I stared at him " i guess soo" i looked at the stars again Elijah walked beside me " im sorry for what my brother has done to you" " you know i all ways thought i would be a performer singing and dancing but i guess i cant now" i leand over the balcony " Elijah will everything be ok in the end?" He looked at me " i promise you it will and you can go and be a performer" " well thats a big promise but if you think soo Elijah and in return?" " nithing dear" " well i promise you that ill be on your side no matter what and to help you with your dreams" he looked shocked but i smiled i put my hand on his and kissed his cheek before walking into my room leaving him there i put on my black silky shorts and top pjs i put my hair into a ponytail and brushed my teeth i dreamt a memorie of when i was 14 years old mom would forse me to do beautie pagents i was mostly 1 st place or 2 nd place i was never aloud to be three or any other number i had to be on a serious diet and train alot i did ballet and gymnast plus singing lessons till oneday i ran off and never turned back....
I woke up by someone knocking on my door " come in" i yelled Elijah came in with a smilie on his face " were having a party tonight Amy" " hell yea and one more thing were am i?" " your in new orelands" "WHATTT" I SCREAMED this cant be happening to me i came back to mistic falls to unit with my freaking family not to be kiddnaped fuck my life right now i grabbed one of the varse from the side a threw it at the wall i turned to see elijah still there "can you please go elijah i need to get ready" i said in a harsh tone "ok, Amy theres a dress in the walldrobe see in abit" and with that he was gone, i walked over to the walldrobe and saw a black crop top and black mid thigh flowy skirt....

I walked down the stairs slowly trying to find someone but all i could see was klaus i signed as he smiled at me "good evening love" i nodded "thanks i guess sweetheart" tonight im gonna get drunk because i can not stand this idoit any longer" im gonna go get a drink see ya hun" i blew him a kiss and headed to the bar......moments later....... One, two, three "amy wins again" i smiled as i tryed to walk i almost fell over til i felt apair of hands grab me i looked up and it was klaus "your going to bed now, love" i let him carry me to my room as we got there he placed me on the bed but i pulled him down aswell and i started to kiss him i felt that he was shocked at first then he started to kiss back.... The night was a blurr.....