Steve Rogers - Safety Precaution

When Ultron invaded the Stark tower and injured a bunch of people, Steve knew immediately the place wasn't safe for (Y/N). The first thing the supersoldier proceeded to do before going after the psychotic robot was to send (Y/N) to a safe house kept off the grid. 

(Y/N) was completely reluctant and hated the fact he was being treated like a baby, but at the same time, he understood Steve and didn't argue with him. Time went by as slow as possible in the safehouse, there was no internet connection and the TV had only the same three channels broadcasting only the most recent news about the Avengers fight against Ultron.

Truthfully it seemed like the place was designed to drive (Y/N) insane, the man kept himself inside the house and never left, Steve instructed him to do that he had enough food for an entire month inside the safehouse but most of it was canned.

(Y/N) felt a bit rebellious and left the house to go to a small farmers market right around the corner, the man brought a few fruits and vegetables because if he had to eat another can of Campbell's tomato soup he'd pass away. 

The man walked back slowly to the place he was staying appreciating the fresh air and the sun slightly burning his skin. Once he got back to the house the front door was wide open, and he was sure he had closed it the keys were in his right pocket. 

(Y/N) grabbed the small revolver tucked behind his coat and dropped the shopping bags by the entrance. (Y/N) raised his gun and walked on the tip of his toes clearing the first two rooms of the house, as soon as he turned left on the end of the small corridor he saw Steve in his dirty uniform and the captain's shield hanging from his back. 

The super-soldier turned to his lover with tearful eyes, his face was still covered in grime and soot from the conflict, a few dried blood marks could also be seen on Steve's beautiful face. The soldier literally jumped in (Y/N) and wrapped his arms around the younger male.

(Y/N) lost balance and the two of them fell to the floor - You scared me so much, where were you - Steve inquired drying a few stubborn tears rolling from his eyes. 

- I just went out to buy some fresh ingredients - (Y/N) said kissing the tip of his husband's nose.

- I don't want to cry, but I'm so happy you are back - (Y/N) mumbled while his voice cracked, Steve buried his face in (Y/N)'s neck and kept the male as close to him as possible. 

- Oh I found the couple guys, they are okay - Natasha's voice echoed in the room - Let's go, guys! - The woman ordered them around, (Y/N) was so glad to see Natasha was fine, and apparently, the rest of the team was as well. 

Natasha lead the duo to the Quinjet landed in a field next to the house - Steve made us fly directly to here, and he almost ripped Tony's head when he tried to take a small detour - Natasha joked. 

(Y/N)'s eyes once again filled with tears when he saw everyone inside of the jet, a few of them were more injured than the others but he learned to love each and every one of the Avengers. even Thor seemed to be happy in seeing (Y/N) again. 

The man sitting in between Steve and Wanda, was a complete mess and (Y/N) didn't need to ask why he simply pulled the girl to a tight hug and rested his chin on top of the girls head - You are one of us now, and we take care of each other - (Y/N) said and received a small kiss from Steve on his neck. 

Wanda kept her arms around (Y/N)'s torso and allowed the tears to run freely, she was also tired of holding back. Their way to the compound was carried on by a comfortable silence, Steve kept his head buried in (Y/N)'s neck occasionally kissing the place and Wanda was holding onto (Y/N) trying to get herself back together. 

~X~

I know it is really short, but I just rewatched Age of Ultron and I needed to write this! I'm sorry if it is boring!

- Love, Matt <3