No Proof

I have had a lot of understanding and meaning of love and believe it or not, I try My best to pen down each and every thought of mine. Why? Because 10 years from now when I actually find someone, I want to read it to him and tell him the ways in which I had been eagerly waiting or maybe dreading sometimes, the special and sacred moment where I would look into his eyes and without a musky and deadly layer of betrayal, selfishness, humour or cowardness, all I could see would be love- true, utter and complete love!

Holy Shit! Where did that even come from?? In today's despaired and depressed world, love is just another word for being selfish. You love someone, you are being selfish and trying to find someone who'll pay your bills for the rest of your life even if they have to work their ass off all their life for no rhyme or reason. And tbh it's not just bills, you want your lovers to help you dress up when you've got a fracture, act like your personal assistant and take care of all your personal, emotional and hormonal needs. Is this what love is? No. This is not love. Love is nothing but a beautiful explanation of the phrase- "The bond of souls is the bond of Magic" Love is nothing but a theorem of practical life which unfortunately has no proof. But, love is a feeling. Not only can it be felt in the most hard working organ of our body- heart, but it can also be felt in the worn out pages of a 19th century classic like the Wuthering Heights or the Great Gatsby. Love is like a blow of wind that will leave the leaves of your life all scattered yet you won't know where it came from. 

Last but not the least, love is a new different better version of ourselves that has been locked up in the secret locker of our souls and the keys to them resides in the smile of just one person. Now, it's just in the hands of destiny when the key reaches us. :)

--------------

A/N

Stage1: I was still figuring out WTF love even is!! This was almost two years ago and Dayum!

Love, Nandu