Chapter 9

Michael saw Miss Lane his mother's best friend talking with Jake. He didn't walk in on their conversation as he deems it rude. As well as he respects ageing lady more than anyone he has ever. She was wiser beyond her years his mother would say about her. Against getting his desecead mother's respect was almost near to impossible but she had. That's why many respect and treated her like she was their grandmother.

Kind and sweet just like the rest of the Lane family as they are a middle class family. Michael would often pay for their necessary items as he felt like he had owed them. Even if it didn't really maked sense in everyone else's eyes. It apart of his nature I guess.

Walking inside Jake's new bedroom he nodded in approvement. The suit it self fitted him well as it did with his mother. She was often shamed for wearing masculine clothing and that's the reason why she died. Because of all the selfish men that knew about her little secret and had ruined her reputation and had gotten her killed after. It wasn't fair. But that's how the world is like.

Now that Michael is all grown he had managed to put them on trial for the murder of his mother. And that's the reason he asked for the maids to put Jake in such attire. To help represent him in away. But that wasn't his main goal on the many things he planned to do with Jake.