" Is this really the right place? "

Start from the beginning

" I have them, as planned " 

" Excellent " Akutagawa replied at the other line " I'll be there in five minutes " he added before ending the call.

Higuchi smirked before placing her phone back in her pocket then pulling out a pair of Uzi submachine guns and pointing at the three teens. 

Jun'ichirou gasped as Naomi held on to his arm, the three of them are alarmed and surprised by the sudden revelation.

" She's... with the Port Mafia! " Atsushi frantically gasped

Without hesitation, Higuchi pulled the trigger of both guns at the trio. At the exact moment, the door of the agency slam opened revealing Y/n together with the things. Dazai snapped his eyes open and looked at his wife with her red eyes active while frantically handing the things to Kunikida. 

" Their endanger! You have to move quickly, Osamu! " Y/n exclaimed alarming Kunikida

" What is happening? " The sandy blonde questioned and looked at the (h/c)ette.

" The children are endangered! Mostly Naomi! " Y/n replied as she quickly strolled at the clinic where she quickly readies all the things that she and Yosano would be needing for later. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Back with the trio, Jun'ichirou's world stopped as he just witness his little sister sacrificing herself for him. The orange-haired teen got on his knees as Naomi asked if his okay.

" Nii-sama... Are you okay? " before losing conscience, Jun'ichirou quickly catches his little sister's bloodied body in his arms.

" Naomi? " He called out " Naomi! " 

Atsushi froze in his feet behind them as he just witness a horrifying scene. " God, what should I do? Oh, right! Tourniquet! " Jun'ichioru claimed " Atsushi-kun, do you have a tourniquet on you?! " he asked the silver-haired teen " Ah- no, first, I have to clean the wound... " 

" No, I have to get her to Dr Yosano and Y/n-san! We... We have to take her to the infirmary! " Jun'ichirou frantically exclaimed, unknown to him was Higuchi changed her magazines with new ones.

The orange-haired teen turns at Atsushi and orders him to help " Atsushi-kun, get her legs! " when the nozzle of the gun was placed on his head.

" My investigation has already revealed that you are a non-combat member " Higuchi darkly claimed  " Let's have you follow the noble princess to the afterlife " she went on

" What? " Jun'ichirou muttered as he pushes the nozzle of the gun from his head then turned to Higuchi " You two-bit thug... " he gawped as he active his ability making Higuchi jump away from him.

" How dare you hurt Naomi! " he snapped as he carried his sister in his arms " Ability: Light Snow... " he announced scattering the bright neon green within the area. 

Higuchi pointed her gun once again at Jun'ichirou, just then snow-like particles falls around them. " Snow at this time of year? " Higuchi questioned lowering her gun a bit in shock.

" Atsushi-kun, stay far back " Jun'ichirou ordered the silver-haired teen " This one...is mine to kill! " he explained, his hair shielding his eyes hiding the bloodlust on committing murder right on the spot.

This catches the attention of the blonde female and shot fire at him once again, only to go through of Jun'ichirou as his whole body together with Naomi in his arms dissolves into particles.

" What!? " Higuchi gasped as she looked around, trying to find Jun'ichirou.

" My Light Snow ability transforms the entire space with snowfall into a screen " Jun'ichirou explained, his voice echoing through the area.

" What? " 

" I have overlaid the background scenery onto my image. You can't see me anymore! " 

" I may not be able to see you " Higuchi started " But my bullets can still hit you! " she went on then shot another fire of bullets around the area. 

" Wrong " the orange-haired teen began as he wrapped his hands around Higuchi from behind, earning a gasp in surprise from the blonde female.

The sound of the guns hitting the floor and the choking sound from Higuchi is heard, Jun'ichirou showed himself still choking the blonde female from behind.

" Die " Jun'ichirou stated as he place more pressure when suddenly a black with red lighting like a blade made a harsh deep cut on his back, making him let go of Higuchi as he got to the ground, the ability that surrounds the area disappears.

A slim build young male wearing a black coat reaching past his knees over black fitting pants, a hand over his mouth was revealed, he let out a cough before opening his eyes and hardening his gaze.