Accidentally Seduced An Obsessive Prince?!

Start from the beginning

"Remember what I told you yesterday? Can I ask about the Ming country's crown prince, Prince Lei Yin? I need to do something to put just what I did yesterday." Tori meant that she needed to put justice to the very fact that she could spend the New Year with her sister and father. I just want to end this thing immediately. Who knows when that blasted prince will appear in front of me again?

Tessa's understanding eased her wariness of the situation. "Oh, you do not need me just to know where Prince Yei Lin is, Lady Victoria. Everyone in Trifecta Academy knows, except those who just came here, that for the two years that Prince Yei Lin is attending this school he is always inside the library. And if not, he is with his close friend, Prince Lauren."

Though Tessa was smiling, Tori's smile faltered upon hearing that blasted name again. Learning that the crown prince of the Ming country had a close connection with the first prince, Tori understood why Marquess Zoliel could become an ambassador with such significant influence. Tori understood it was Prince Lauren all along.

He is controlling the whole noble faction and the Ming country just like that! Just how much is his power?

Prince Corean's voice erupted from her train of thoughts, "You can dismiss us for now. Lady Tori will guide me. Thank you, Miss."

Tessa bowed to him before walking away from her class, though she was still lost in her thoughts.

"Let's go," Prince Corean grasped her hands and grabbed her outside the principal building. He gripped her hand securely when she tried to pry her hands away, but the stubborn prince would not even budge even when people were looking at their dramatic exit.

Whispering her words to draw less attention, though she knew it was futile when it was the Eckrett Empire's prince who was causing the commotion. "Your highness, I don't think this is a good idea!" Tori was now half yelling and partially whispering her words, but it only fell on deaf ears.

Where is this loco taking me?

They went inside the noble's dormitory, straight to the west wing where Tori had yet to come! "Your highness!" She was praying to Gaia to stop her from hitting the second prince.

Goddess Gaia, give me strength to deal with this loco or so help me goddess I will whoop his ass.

Passing through a royal knight, Prince Corean who was silent the whole time nuzzled her inside a room. Hearing the clicking sound of a lock, Tori crossed her arms in an unladylike manner in front of the second prince, who was equally staring at her seriously.

"Just what is your problem? Were you mad that I bumped into you? Is that it? Or is it because I unintentionally ignored you? If it is from that, I am deeply apologizing, but please refrain from doing that scene again. The noble faction has eyes everywhere."

Distress was written on Tori's face, but she cared less about that. She knew well that the noble faction saw what happened. And by that, they would surely keep a close eye on her activities. That's something that she did not like. Not when she had a lot to do. She only had one year to manipulate everything around her just to take the Rozenreff Duchy. She still had business with Crown Prince Lei Yin.

Instead of explaining his actions, Prince Corean sat casually on his desk while crossing his arms like she was doing. "What's your business with Prince Yei Lin?" His voice held a no-nonsense tone. His demeanor made shivers run down from Tori's spine and she was not used to seeing him like this.

Why is he like this?

For the very first time, wariness swept Tori. "What is it to you?" Gone was the pretension of respecting him as a royal. She was answering him as Tori, just Tori.

Standing up, Prince Corean walked towards her. Like a déjà vu, he stalked her like a predator and she was the prey. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Though her words were hostile, her voice quivered when she stared back at the blazing golden eyes of the second prince.

"Am I being replaced by Prince Lei Yin? Is he more helpful to you?" His arms completely caged Tori, who was standing rigidly due to shock. His whispered words were hoarse and hot against her neck. His right hand encased her nape and his left hand hugged her waist.

Ahm, hello? I am a horny teen inside a fourteen-year-old body. And now a horny and delusional sixteen years old boy is hugging me like a possessed person! What in the world is happening this day?

"Your highness, what are you doing? Are you sick?"

Where is that damn royal knight when I needed him to work? Hurry and put a leash on your master, you twerp!

Her question was left unanswered when she felt him nibble her bare neck as if he was a dog licking his master. "Corean!" Tori pushed him away, only to flinch when his teeth bit her. "Aw!"

"What the fuck?" She was now holding his arms as she tried earnestly to pry his body away from her. Though his bite was not that painful, she could tell he would leave a mark on that spot.

As if he was telling her that she should wait for him to let her go on his own.

"You played fire with fire, Tori. You should know why the aristocratic faction was just letting me holed up inside the northern palace."

Wait, no no no! Don't tell me, I seduced an easily obsessed person.

Just what is this plot turning into?