The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverrest!

Start from the beginning

Scrooge:Alright, true explorers. Now this mountain is going to throw everything she's got at us.Louie:But it will be worth it when we find the treasure of Mt. Neverrest. Haha.Scrooge:There is no treasure of Mt. Neverrest.Louie:Nope. Louie out. Already gone. Have fun!Y/N:Yeah Im good at finding treasure not exploring.Huey:Let's go set foot on the roof of the world!Dewey:And then throw ourselves off it!Webby:Yeah!

Launchpad:First the ice fever takes your vision. Then it makes you feel all warm and toasty, even though you're freezing to death. Then it makes your limbs all heavy.Y/N:You sure?Scrooge:Ah, it's just a bit nippy. How did you afford all that gear, anyway?Launchpad:Louie put it on his corporate credit card.Scrooge:Louie doesn't have a corporate credit card.Launchpad:Oh. Louie gave me your credit card.Y/N:(sighs)

Webby:Now?Dewey:Not yet. We only got one shot at this. Once you're down, there's no coming back up.Webby:Right. Can't wait! Oof!Dewey:Maximum opportune moment.WebbyAch, fine.Dewey"Point of no return," "This way to certain death," "This way to cocoa." Hmm...Dewey and WebbyCertain death!ScroogeThat's the spirit!

Launchpad:(grunts) woaahh!!Scrooge:Launchpad, hand me my climbing spats, will you?Launchpad:Whoooaahhh! Ow! Oof! Ow!Scrooge:Launchpad?Launchpad:Ow! Oof! AAHHH!Webby:Where'd he go?Huey:He had half of our equipment.Launchpad:Ahh, Oh, no more, Ahhh! Ugh, where am I? I've gone snow blind! The ice fever's setting in! NOOO! AAAHHH!Scrooge:Probably cozying up with hot cocoa along with Louie and Y/N. Anyone else want to chicken out? Last thing we need on this trip is a bunch of Neverrest ninnies.Huey:I thought you said that was a myth.Scrooge:Just because it's a myth doesn't mean it's not true.Huey:Well actually it...

Scrooge:Don't you worry, kids. It'll take more than a pompous pile of pebbles to slow your old Uncle Scrooge down. I promise, I won't let anything bad happen to you.Dewey:Aah!Scrooge:From now on. Nothing bad from now on. Heads down, knees up. Let's go.Huey:I'm going to call this Murder Ridge, after Death Peak but before the Chasm of Infinite Despair. Aw, I'll call that Bunny Rock.Dewey and Webby:AAHHH!HueyHmm. I'm still going to call it Bunny Rock.Scrooge:Curse me kilts.Huey:End of the line, Uncle Scrooge? Hmm...

Dewey:Well, looks like we'll have to settle for a double luge de luge and a moderate ollie flatspin five-forty.Webby:Sledding!Scrooge:Hehey! Nice try, Neverrest!Huey and Dewey:Yeah!Webby:Aw, I mean, yeah...

Launchpad:So hot. Oh no, the next stage of ice fever. I can't remove any of my gear or I'll freeze to death. Limbs heavy. Movements lethargic.Hot tubber:Watch it! Hey!Launchpad:I can hear the shrill wail of Neverrest's cruel wind calling me. "Surrender..." No! this is not the end of Launchpad McQuack! It will be by plane crash or not at all! AAHHH! A YETI!

Scrooge:Don't need this, or this, what even is this? Certainly don't need this.Huey:Um, the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook suggests we need at least some of this stuff.Scrooge:We don't need anything but grit, gumption, and an unwavering...Huey:...and water.

Webby:Now?Dewey:I think that would technically be more falling than sledding.Scrooge:Haha, Take that, you magniloquent molehill.Huey:What a rush! I thought we were done for.Scrooge:Nonsense, lad. We're going straight to the top.Huey:We must have gained some serious altitude with that climb. We should be closer than ever, and, wait, is that Bunny Rock? This can't be right. Maybe we should backtrack to figure out where we went wrong.Scrooge:Please, I'm sure that's an entirely different naturally occurring demon-faced rock.Huey:Okay, but it is snowing so the smart thing to do is...Scrooge:...Set up camp! There's a cave up about five hundred meters ahead. See?

Dewey:Cool dark and foreboding cave, Uncle Scrooge.Huey:But this area's uncharted. How did you know this would be here?Webby:Uh, guys? I don't think we're the first climbers to have this idea.Huey:Woah.Dewey:Where are their heads?Webby:Found them!Huey:Um, maybe we find a slightly less deadly cave. Wait, wait, the entrance was right here. We must have got turned around, it's got to be here somewhere.Dewey:Ennugh! Is that?Scrooge:George Mallardy, greatest mountaineer of the twentieth century.Webby:Wait, he's written something out on the wall, here.Dewey:"Curse you, McDuck."Scrooge:Urchins, If I had a nickel for every person who cursed me with their dying breath, I'd be twice as rich as I already am.Huey:Junior Woodchuck Rule 1118: a woodchuck chief must always be honest with his crew.