Chapter 19- Beeep

1st song- Space between (Riku as Dove parts)
2nd song- Waiting on a miracle (Riku's solo)

                 °°°°__________________°°°°°

"You know you can't hide anything forever!!" shouted Keith very loudly while slamming the table as well.

*Sigh*"Sit down you're too loud" with a calm voice while taking a sip from his tea.

Everyone must be wondering how everything came like this. Let's go back in the morning.

Two days have passed since Riku and Keith met again.. Riku woked up by the sun shining in his eyes.

*Cough Cough Huff* Riku was trying to calm himself. Luckily he was able to stop after 5 minutes.

'Spring just ended but why is my illness worsening?' thought Riku while making himself get up from his bed.

Riku then got ready to leave since it was already the afternoon. He heard his member in the living room.

'Huh is anyone else here? Why do I hear other voices?'thought Riku while going towards the door.

"Good afternoon,"said Riku with a bright smile.

"Ah, finally you got up! You been asleep for the whole morning"said Mitsuki while pointing at the table,"Hurry and eat"

"Yes sorry- uhh"said Riku while looking at the couch.

"Hello/Hi Riku,"said Keith and Tenn while sitting on the couch.

'Why are they together?! Keith!!'thought Riku while looking straight at Keith but Keith looked away while smirking. 'You're such a brat', Riku then smiled,"It's weird seeing you two here"
"I came to visit you, then I bumped into Keith-kun in front of the dorm,"said Tenn with a straight face. 

"Aww I wish we could spend some time together but me and Keith made plans today" said Riku sadly.

Tenn stayed silent thinking,'We can plan it another day. Besides they haven't met in years so it's fine,' Tenn finally said,"It's fine Riku. We can hang out another time, I don't want to keep you two away from each other any longer"

"Thank you Tenn-nii. Mitsuki I'll go get Yamato" then walked back into the hallway, but still didn't move away from the door..

'Seems like we have to talk more than I want and need to*Sigh*' then finally headed to wake up Yamato, who was still asleep.

Keith and Riku were on their way to the place they decided to meet at. The whole way there, it was silent but it wasn't uncomfortable or comfortable. Soon enough, they reached their destination and sat at their table.

"I'll be right back with your drinks and food" said the waiter while bowing then left.

Once again there was silence, luckily it didn't last long.

"So you want to start explaining why you got my phone information and called up this meeting? I know this isn't some 'I'm sorry let's be friends again' bullsh*t"Keith crossed his arms while saying.

"Of course that isn't the reason. I'll never regret anything I do no matter what" Riku's eyes became dark with no shine in them anymore as he started talking. 
"Well then what do you want? Is it about the show?"

"Yes it is. I want to make a deal, the deal will end when Mr.Shimooka comes back from his break"
"Hmm continue, I'll decide once you finish"

"We must act friendly to each other in front of others and we can bring up some moments from the past but not too much in detail nor bad. However, we won't talk to each other unless it's needed for work or in front of others, deal?" Riku ended with a smile while the waiter entered and put their drinks and food in front of them then left.