Volume 1 Prologue

The Elite Gamer

Does it frustrate you?

When someone starts a random argument when you're clearly in the right, or the moment something goes completely wrong and everyone blames you for it. Does it frustrate you?

Frankly, I hate it. It's probably not your fault that something went wrong. Maybe people just don't see things the way you do because....you're special. Though I wouldn't be lying if I said everyone is special in their own way, even the most ordinary have something going for them.

This is exactly why breaking the rules is something everyone regrets doing. You might not admit it yourself but your heart says everything, humans in the end are nothing but selfish honest creatures.

It's only natural that people would try and break the rules of this game called 'Life' so you could get what you want. But the question is will you ever broken a rule so important for someone close to you? Whatever your answer is, it shouldn't matter much.

As a wise soul once said, your life is whatever you want it to be. After all you only have one, might as well make the most of it right?

I suppose that's why I dedicated my life to video games or at least something related to those things. I never thought dedicating my life to such a mundane thing could prove to be so useful, after all I was only doing it so I wouldn't fall off my comfort pillar out of boredom. Still....I guess I'm thankful for it.

You there, the one reading this. Have you ever wondered what would happen if you were to break the rules of this world?

....I see, well let's go through it again, a different story this time. I'll take it from the top, so you better listen carefully.

This is my- no, our story.