AyaGo: "Girl" talk

It was a peaceful day at the Hamada household. Hiro and his lovely wife, Leiko, aka Go Go, were having their daily rest hour while Go Go, was keeping the bun in her oven safe and healthy.

Yep, Go Go is 5 months pregnant, and her cravings for the past 5 months weren't helping Hiro.

"Hiro~" Go Go looked at her husband with puppy eyes. "Yes?" Hiro looked at her with a soft smile on his face.

He was happy that he married Go Go when he had the chance. Good thing Tadashi made him realize that he loves Go Go more than anything. Of course, he had a little help with his friends.

"Pie." Hiro raised an eyebrow at her. "What?

"Pie." Go Go pouted, hoping Hiro would give in. "You want pie?" His wife nodded, obviously pleased. Hiro chuckled, giving Go Go a kiss before he stood up from their couch. "I'll go to Aunt Cass' for your pie, 'kay?"

The woman nodded, anxiously waiting him to leave. Hiro laughed and left.

Go Go looked out at the window and saw Hiro getting in his car. She smiled to herself before plopping down the couch and calling her sister-in-law: Ayami.

A few minutes later, Hiro hasn't home yet, but Ayami was soon seen knocking on the front door. "Hey, Go Go." Ayami greetd once Go Go opened the door.

Ayami bought her daughter, Kimiko, who was 2 years old. "Hey, Ayami." She looked down and smiled at the girl beside Ayami. "Hello, Kimiko." She greeting, rufling the girl's short hair.

"Hello, Aunt Leiko." Kimiko greeted slowly.

They entered the house and went straight to the living room while Kimiko was playing the piano. "She learns fast, huh?" Go Go smiled at her niece.

Ayami nodded and sighed in happiness. "She learns from Tadashi..." She giggled. "So, how's the whole pregant thing?" Ayami giggled again, placing a hand on Go Go's tummy.

Go Go shrugged. "It's alright, I guess. Painful at first but, hey. The little one is a blessing. Hiro can't actually wait for the little guy to get here soon. He wishes time could go faster."

Ayami rolled her eyes playfully as Kimiko continued to play the piano. "Miko, can you play daddy's song?" She asked as her daughter suddenly changed notes.

The pregnant woman was impressed. "Wow, Kimiko really knows her songs." She chuckled, resting an arm on her bump. "Yeah... I-"

Pick it up, darling~

Ayami picked up her phone and answered the call. "Hello? Oh hey, sweetheart. I'm at Hiro's. What? I left a note at the fridge. Oh Dashi, stop worrying, I'm just here to give Go Go company. Stop worrying you silly daddy. Oh? Kimiko? She's playing the piano."

Go Go can't help but stare at her sister-in-law. They're so... Happy... Perfect... Flawless. She thought as Ayami closed her phone. "Sorry, that was Tadashi. He just woke up from his nap. He thought we were kidnapped." Ayami said as she gave Go Go a nervous smile. The woman returned the smile and sighed. "You guys are so... Perfect, you know?"

Ayami looked at her with surprise. "What? We're not perfect..." Ayami sweat drop, rubbing the back of her neck. "Yeah, you guys are. I don't know how guys manage to keep calm when Kimiko was born."

"Well, we weren't calm at first, but when Kimiko came to this world... Instincts just took over." Ayami smiled softly as she held Go Go's open hand. "You're gonna be a wonderful mother, Go Go..."

Go Go moved her hand from her tummy and to her eyes. She wiped tears away, and gave her sister-in-law a hug. "Thanks... I hope you're right."

Before Ayami could speak up, the front door flew open, revealing Hiro and... Tadashi? Go Go only gave a small laugh as Tadashi ran to his wife. "God, you two gave me a heart attack!" Ayami kissed Tadashi's nose. "I am sorry, love. I told you I left a note on the fridge... I guess you never bothered to see it." She pouted, turning around from her husband.

Meanwhile, Hiro was carrying 4 pies in his bag. He walked up to Go Go and gave her a long, sweet kiss, making Kimiko close her eyes. "Eek!" She squealed.

Tadashi laughed as he walked to his daughter and carrying her in his arms. "Hey, Miko." He snuggled his face into Kimiko's tummy, making her giggle uncontrollably. Ayami shoved Hiro by the shoulder, stopping the kiss. "Oi! There's an innocent girl here!" She joked, sticking her tongue out at Hiro.

"Meanie!" Hiro stuck out his tongue before playfully shoving Ayami.

"Hiro!" Go Go scolded, pinching the younger Hamada's cheek. "Ow! Go Go." He pouted, giving puppy eyes to his own wife. She playfully rolled her eye and kissed Hiro's cheeks.

Not my best yet, but hey, I was feeling a little sisterly right now. I was thinking of doing where Ayami was giving birth and Tadashi's practically a worry wart, and a panic pancake. XD Requests are open!