As we go near I heard him say something I didn't expect at all.

"Why? Why?! Why would they do something like that to a kid?!!" He yelled practically to no one. "Their horrible! And I'm...I...I should have at least understand her. So why? Why didn't I?" He was crying at this point. Which kinda surprised me and my brother.

I didn't understand what he was saying neither my brother when I thought of an idea.

'He....they didn't found my locket right? Or maybe-no! Stop thinking about it! It's nothing, it's just nothing! Your just overthinking it'

But despite of what I forced to think to myself, I was 90% sure that they already knew the contents of my SD card. With a trembling hands I ushered my brother that we leave immediately despite my growing curiousity.

The way.....back was silent. I know my brother knew that I had an idea of what Aizawa was saying, but he waited till we're in a safe place again. And I was grateful for that. Thankfully Aizawa didn't notice us and we were able to get back safely.

After we got back and safely hid my own so called Pandora, he let a few silent minutes to pass before asking me.

"So what was he talking about"

"..."

"Y/n"

He called my name softly and I turn at him.

"Please tell me. You know you can count on me right?"

He smiled reassuringly to me and I decided it was probably time to tell him about it.

"They....probably found my locket and opened the SD card inside it...."

"...."

"What's inside of that SD card?"

I looked down the ground and closed my eyes. Memories and voices started to play in my head unwillingly.

⚠️ Warning abuse⚠️

FLASHBACK

"N-no! Please stop!"

A kid roughly age of 7 is seen screaming, getting dragged to a basement but it only fall to deaf ears.

"Be quiet!" One of the adults said.

"I w-won't do i-it a-again!"

She pleaded but she was pushed down roughly, getting scratches all over her.

"I said quite you bastard!"

One of the two adults -a female one- started to tie her hands in the chain hanging in the ceiling a bit too tightly while the other -a male one- took a bloodied whip.

"I-it h-hurts! Please s-stop I d-don't w-want it. N-no!"

The little girl beg and screamed but it was of no use.

"Shut it! You deserve this you useless piece of sheet!" One of the adults -the one with the whip- seems to snap at her voice, putting too much force on the whip.

'Crack'

A loud 'crack' was heard followed by a loud agonizing scream. After that only heavy pants and drips of blood was heard, the adults too startle at what happened.