"Hold on budd. Dont emit these horny pheromones. Its best that i am marked and love my Omega or else i would have pounded in you so bad". Max scrunched his nose making Tae laugh out.

"Oye. Shut the fuck up. I am on suppressants and my heat wont trigger any soon. Dont worry". They both laughed at the joke.

Tae had planned to visit the club next Friday so that he could enjoy his weekend if he got lucky. So he planned to sum up all his work before Friday evening. And he was lucky..

Tae took a detailed bath. He chose his best wear. A shimmering see through button down white shirt with ripped jeans. He had his hair bang low. Applying just a little gloss to his cupid-bow lips. A hint of blush-on. And eye liner. He sprayed his favorite perfume and he wasnt in a mood to supress his heat at any cost. He want to be laid for god sake.

Taking a final look he winked at himself and took the keys and wallet. All tools ready to kill the Alpha.

****************

The club was in full swing. Mixed pheromones of Alphas and Omegas were spread all over the place. People were shamelessly making out in all corners. Sniffing here and there, looking for a mate or a hook up. Anyone and anything to fill up.

There on a couch were four handsome hunks, snuggling into each other. They were enjoying the music, booze and their hot bodies.

2 couples. Grindong on each other. Languidly kissing. Sucking. Making out. They were teasing each other, sneaking their hands in the pants. Apparently they were oblivious to the surroundings at how they were making everyone drool at the sight. Weird to see, but they were all Alphas. 4 true blood Alphas. Lip fucking each other.

One of the Alpha had pulled the other on his lap, making him straddle and was just about to open the zipper of his pants to grab the hard cock when he got frozen.

Infact all four of them.

They snapped their necks to the dance floor, and they growled low.

A fucking Boy, dancing and stripping on the pole. Under the water. His skin was glowing in lights and the water flowing on his body was making the Alphas thirsty.

Tae was unaware of the impact enjoying dancing. So far, many men tried to approach him but he didnt pay any interest. Tonight, he was aiming to get his Mate.. Not any random alpha.

All of sudden he was pulled in four pair of arms. He opened his eyes inhaling the strong Alpha scent. His pupils dilated immediately as his eyes landed on four men surrounding him. Two were sniffing his neck marking him in scent at either side while one had grasped him at his waist, tightly pressing him at his chest. His eyes were stuck on the man standing in front of him.

He was wearing a white-blue sleaveless button down. Those arms decorated with veins. He was a mouth watering sight.

"Mate". He growled on Tae's face.

"Omega. Our Omega". The man behind him ground his ass on his crotch. Tae was drowning in the deep husky voices of the men around him.

"Al.. Alphaa". He moaned at the feeling.

"Uh oh Baby... Not Alpha". The man flickered his finger. "Its Alphas. We are your Alphas. And baby we are so gonna have fun with you". Tae swore he dripped in his special lace panties that he wore especially for tonight.

"God Baby. You are already wet eh". The man on his one side bit his shoulder sniffing his scent. Tae saw their eyes flashing yellow.

They all looked at each other before one of them in leather jackets with black high neck and jeans, pulled him with arm and threw him over his shoulder.