Reunited

While you worked the werewolf case, you and Dean talked on the phone every night. You loved how he would talk to you about his day while you researched. You sent him a text when you were on your way to take out the werewolf. The reality of you going up against monsters on your own, set him on edge. He was beyond relieved when you called him as soon as it was dead. Before you hung up the phone, you asked Dean to text you the coordinates for this awesome bunker of his. He sent the coordinates with the winking kissy face emoji . You smiled at the text before tossing your phone onto the passenger seat of your car, and starting your drive towards the place Dean called home.

You were used to long car rides by yourself, but this time you were impatient. You wanted to see Dean again.

While Dean waited, he sat at the bunker map table. His body angled to watch the door, his phone in his hand. Sam laughed at his older brother when a text notification made him scramble to open his phone. After Dean read the text, he got out of his seat and bolted for the door. 

He swung the door open to see you with a duffle bag on your shoulder. His arms wrapped tightly around your waist. Your arms wrapped around Dean's neck. He picked you up, spinning you in a circle. Keeping his arms around you after he set you back down. He nuzzled his face into your shoulder.

"I missed you," Dean said into your neck.

Moving one of your arms from around Dean's neck, you put a hand on his cheek. Dean lifted his head, leaning back just far enough to look into your eyes. Standing on your tiptoes, you kissed him. He kissed back. 

You pulled back. "I missed you too," you said. "You gonna keep me in the doorway, or give me the tour?"

"Right. Sorry," Dean chuckled. You let each other go so you could walk inside. Dean reached out, grabbing your hand, and intertwining your fingers. Dean led you inside, closing the door behind you. "I'll give you the tour." 

You were standing on top of a metal staircase, overlooking a room filled with control panels that looked like they were from the 50's. In the center of the room sat a large table that had a map printed on it. Sam was sitting at the table, smiling up at you and Dean.

"'Hey Sam," you greeted, meeting his eyes briefly before continuing to observe the room. 

"Hey Y/N," Sam said.

"It's like your guys' own personal Batcave," you told Dean.

"I know right," Dean said. "Wait till you see the rest of the place."

Dean showed you around the rest of the bunker. From the library, to the kitchen, to the shooting range, to their own personal dungeon. The highlight of your tour was the garage. Dean's gorgeous car was parked in there, along with several cars from the 50's, and an old motorcycle. Dean ended the tour at the room he had set up for you.

The room was pretty bare. Furnished with a bed, a nightstand, and a dresser.

"I know it's not much, but you can personalize it however you want." Dean rubbed the back of his neck. "It's yours. If you want. You can crash here in between hunts. You're always welcome here."

Stepping into the room, you tossed your duffel onto the bed. You spun in a slow circle, taking in the room. You turned to face Dean. You had a giant grin on your face. You jumped at Dean, hugging him tight.

"Thank you," you squeezed. "I love it. It's great. I'll be fixing it up to fit my tastes, obviously. And you're gonna help me with painting."

"Oh, am I? What makes you say that?"

Tiptoeing so your lips were almost touching, you whispered, "I can be very convincing." Then you kissed Dean, slow and gentle.

"You've convinced me," Dean murmured against your lips.

"I thought I could," you said. You leaned back. "By the way, you haven't shown me your room. Let me guess, you haven't cleaned it?"

Dean shoved you gently. "I'll have you know, I did clean it. Just for you. I'm right next door. I'll show you." Dean took your hand. You followed Dean as he walked you to the room right next to yours. Dean opened the door. "Ta-da." 

The room was more furnished than yours. The mattress looked more comfortable than the one in your room. There were weapons hanging on the wall as decoration, but you had no doubt that  they were all functional. The room was perfect for Dean.

The wonderfully, intoxicating smell of Dean wafted from the room. You inhaled deeply. You wished you could bottle the scent.

You walked into the room. You fell back onto the bed. It was a pleasant surprise to find out it was a memory foam mattress. Between the plush mattress, Dean's comforting scent, and the fact that you'd driven straight here after finishing a case, you could've easily fallen asleep.

You closed your eyes. "You made a big mistake handsome."

"Oh yeah?"

"You're never gonna be able to get me out of this bed."

You felt the bed dip down by your head. You opened your eyes, Dean's face hovering over yours. A hand on both sides of your head, holding  himself up.

"I think I can live with that," Dean murmured. He lowered his face toward you. Rather than kissing your lips like you thought he was going to, he pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead. "You look exhausted." He stood back up. "You should get some rest."

You yawned. "Can hardly keep me eyes open." Forcing yourself, you sat up. "I'm gonna go change into something more comfortable. Then can I come cuddle in here with you?"

"Course sweetheart."