"If the injury is serious, it is wise to make a retreat but if not then we will just have to breakthrough whatever hurdle we are facing in the most effective and efficient manner." Reynolds quickly explained. "Don't worry you two will get used to everything slowly and steadily. There is no rush so take it easy."

"Now enough of that. I wanna know more about the little monster of our team." Adam straightened himself. "A dual-elemental and a swordsman. What else can you do?"

I had gotten used to being the center of attention at any moment ever since I was born. Being born in royalty doesn't help much in that regard does it? That was there are few royalty or nobility people who actually envious of the carefree life led by the commoners. So once again being the center of attention didn't faze me.

"Not to brag much...but I am a Tri-Elemental." I sheepishly admitted before spreading out my palm. Then with my precise mana control I formed small spheres of wind, earth and water.

"HOLY SHIT!" Rey swore with his eyes wide with surprise after I dispersed the elemental spheres. 

"Dark Orange and a tri-elemental..." Angela muttered, unsure of what to say anymore.

I spared a look at Jasmine and even she had an expression of surprise on her face. A change from her usual stoic face. She is not the expression, cold girl I previously assumed her to be. Maybe she speaks less and stays silent most of the time but that doesn't mean she is an alien to basic things.

"I can help you all find out your elemental affinities if you want to." I offered. "Then you all can work on those."

"Wait you can do that?!" Helen inquired, still not fully believing my words. "Doesn't one need to go through various tests for that? Also I heard that affinities come to mages naturally when their core reaches Orange Stage.."

"Mhm.." Jasmine agreed with the archer.

"My grandfather taught me a way out to find out without such testing." I went on to explain it in simpler terms. "In most cases it is easily deduced by observing one's fighting style. For example, Jasmine here with her swift and nimble movements is sure to have affinity for Wind."

Though I found it a bit strange. If she is from the Flamesworth House which is famous for producing the continent's best Fire mages then shouldn't her affinity be towards Fire? But seeing her fighting style it doesn't seem to be the case. The world of magic is big and wide and the chances of uncertainties or new possibilities are endless.

"Good guess.." 

"It wasn't a guess. I myself figured it out observing your fighting style."

"I don't believe you."

"I don't care whether you believe me or not. Your believing doesn't change anything."

Can anyone clarify me how am I surprisingly acting my physical age while bickering with the usually quiet Jasmine who is shockingly running her mouth well enough.

"Then find out Adam's or leader's affinity." She pointed to the two Augmenters. "Then test your guesses in the Guild Hall."

"Challenge accepted."

"Wow, just wow." Helen's rather shocked voice made both of us turn our heads to face her. Not only her but other members of Twin Horns too were gaping at us.

"Jasmine spoke..." Angela started.

"....continuously for like one and a half-minute..." Adam completed.

Aren't they making a big deal out of it? And was Adam seriously taking note of the time? Why the hell is Rey giving me a thumbs up sign!? Durden at least say something!