episode 14; the breaking news

Start from the beginning

   "Madison?" Sarah shakily asked. Madison paid no attention to anyone else, her eyes locked only on Benny. She continued to make her way towards him, her pupils fading to a piercing white as she blinked away the remorse. Benny backed away, horrified. Everyone else just stepped aside. She smiled and her fangs showed, sharper than ever and thoroughly fueled and ready for more.

   At one point, Benny stopped stepping backwards and just let Madison come up to him. She looked up at him, taking his hand in hers. "The blood," she wiped her mouth with his thumb, "is on your hands, Benny." Then she stuck his thumb in her mouth and sucked it off gently. Before letting go, she sunk her teeth in it just a little, pinching him. He let out a gasp and jerked his hand away. Madison chuckled.

   Erica rushed to his side. "What the hell did you do, freak?" she inspected his finger. "Just because he doesn't like you anymore doesn't mean you can throw a tantrum like this!"

   The room was silent for a moment as everyone became aware of the mistake Erica had just made. Madison was frozen for a moment, her white pupils just boring into the blonde's eyes. Then she erupted into laughter, practically falling over. Everyone found it even more unsettling than before.

   Then, suddenly, in the midst of it, Madison caught everyone off guard and pinned Erica against the wall by her throat in a gust of wind. Her feet dangling feet above the ground, Erica clung onto Madison's hands and begged her to drop her.

   "You got the guy and now you think you're better than everyone, huh? THAT'S NOT TRUE," she screamed at her, spit hitting the blonde vampire's face. "I'm better than you and I always have been, and you know that."

   "Yeah, sure! It's you, Erica! You're right! It's always been you! You and Sarah! Never me, everyone always wanted you two! Nobody ever wanted the innocent little girl who was obsessed with Star Wars and video games!" She was fuming, the white in her eyes filling with blood. "And when I finally find someone who does, YOU TAKE HIM AWAY!" Madison yelled at Erica, an inch at most away from her face before she brought Erica's head towards her quickly and slamming it back into the wall, making the drywall fall apart with ash as the blonde screamed.

   "YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM! I DO!"

   Suddenly the door flew open once again, though not with the same amount of force.

   "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! NOW!"

   Madison dissolved instantly, releasing Erica, having her drop to the ground and falling to the floor dramatically, gasping for air. She tried to hide her grin as she turned around.

   "Well what do we have here?" she asked, looking to the three officers standing in front of her. All of their guns drawn and pointing at her, she should be scared, but why would she be? You'd think they'd send more people though if they thought Madison was a real threat.

   "Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air!" they yelled. "What? You mean these?" Madison flashed her fangs and laughed. The officers were practically shaking at the sight of her tiny white pupils in the pool of red deforming her eyes. "Oh no, I'm so scared!" she pouted, faking her fright while putting her hands up. The officer furthest left bargained with his life and decided to take a shot.

   Madison moved to the side a little and caught the little 9mm bullet in her right hand, burning indentations on her index and thumb now stinging her skin that didn't hurt her a bit.

   "Oops. Looks like you missed me," she smirked, speeding to behind that officer and instantly snapping his neck, quickly going to the next and ripping his throat out with her teeth. She looked to the last one, and he was shaking in cowardice, gun still pointed, yet quivering.

   "Go ahead, shoot me. Right in the chest. I think it'd really add to my outfit." He did as told and shot her, it ending up in her abdomen. Madison groaned with pleasure and smiled, still yelling, "That was my ribcage you imbecile." She then went behind him and also tore his neck open, digging her fangs in so deep that his bones snapped and his head went limp in her hand. As she gripped his hair and felt it completely come off the rest of his body, she pulled away, wiping some of the blood on her mouth off on the back of her glove covered palm. She held his head up by his hair, his lifeless eyes staring at the rest of them, mouth open. They all stared, traumatized.

   Madison gently took the decapitated head's jaw in her fingers and moved it up and down as she spoke for it, "Still think good old innocent Maddie isn't capable of this?"

   She dropped the head on the floor as well as her smile as it hit the ground with a thump.

   Sirens echoed in the distance and Madison looked to the open door and back to the others. "Well, looks like its time for us to go! Come on, Ethan."

  "What?!" he shouted. But soon after, Madison was by him, hand over his mouth, and she whispered to the others, "Good luck explaining this." Then she blew them a kiss, and her and Ethan were gone.

   "WE GOTTA GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Rory yelled, grabbing Sarah and beginning to fly away with her as Erica did the same with Benny.