"I hate you!"

"..."

He growled a low, deep growl. Even though he was on the floor you could tell he was absolutely infuriated by your words. You realized your actions and shrunk back in fear.

"I-I'm sorry!"

Danny didn't say anything. You could barely hear him breath. Then slowly, very slowly, he stood up, hovering over your bed. He spoke in a low voice and you almost didn't hear him but were able to make out his words.

"Then you will learn to love me."

He suddenly pounced on you, grabbing your wrists and pinning them above your head. You gritted your teeth in pain because of the amount of pressure he was holding against your arms.

"P-please forgive me!"

He leaned into your ear and hissed,

"I don't want to hear another word!" You tried to struggle out his grasp but he was too strong. You shrieked when you felt him pinch your cheek with one of his hands. He then leaned in close, too close, and smirked. "I like when you're afraid of me."

You growled but it came out more like a whimper.

"I love you so much, Y/n." He then jammed his lips onto yours, making you shriek in surprise. If you struggled then, you went absolutely berserk now. You violently thrashed around, screaming once your lips parted from his. He frowned and slapped your cheek but you didn't care.

"Stop, Y/N!" No! He glared daggers at you then slapped your head again, but harder this time. Pain blurred your vision and you stopped thrashing. A sole tear rolled down your cheek. Danny's eyes softened as he saw your tear and he leaned in, to your disgust, licking your tear away.

"I won't be violent unless you force me to." He simply stated, pulling away and lustfully staring down at you. You looked away in discomfort, silently praying for him to leave you alone.

"Please Danny... let me go..."

"I'm afraid I can't do that. A deals a deal, correct?"

You let your head hang in defeat, more tears streaming down your face. This was it. You were all his now. His toy. His puppet. A slow sob left your lips, but you didn't give a fuck. More tears followed.

"Don't cry... I'm only doing this for our love." At that point you didn't even care. "Please Y/n. It saddens me to see you cry." You're the cause of this, bastard. He sighed and got off you, obviously surprising your crying self. You hated Danny. Hated him with a passion. But you must admit, one thing he had was respect. He respected you enough not to force himself on you. He sighed before turning away, sadly glancing back at you before he opened the door and left. You wiped away your tear stained cheeks, determination fizzling any other emotion.

I have to escape.

You spent the next few hours looking for some way you could get out of there. By the time Danny came back you already came up with a full proof plan. Sadly, it took time. And sadly, it wasn't the plan of your dreams. It involved getting close to your captor.

"Hello Danny," you greeted, obviously surprising him, "how long were you gone?"

He looked shocked, his mouth slightly agape but no words coming out. Then, after a few more seconds, he blinked.

"Hello y/n... I've been gone for a couple hours. Why?" You shifted, casting him a small, innocent smile

"I've missed you."

Danny stepped back, confused, looking around.

"Who drugged you?" You smiled again, wider this time. He actually looked concerned. "Are you sick?"