Chapter 9: How's your head?

I know this update has taken a while, but I had serious writer's block with this book for a bit. I've done some thinking about it and I'm super excited to get back into it. Hope you guys enjoy it too x

For some fucked up reason, that Leo refused to dwell on, he got such a rush out of being watched.

He thrusted his hips without a single thought of mercy. The gruelling rhythm he went at left Callum's entire body coated with sweat. The lines and curves of his muscular form shimmered like gold in the light of the fireplace, his dark hair stuck to his forehead. Callum's voice an erotic mix of pants and moans. His eyes had changed. They'd been changed for a while now. As yellow as amber, no longer the forest green they'd been before. They were beautiful. Truly. Even Leo could appreciate that.

But, to get lulled into a vulnerable state by them would spell his death and he was no amateur. Leo had ensured two things as he and Callum moved to the bed.

One: Callum had his hands bound behind his back. Perhaps not by unbreakable chains or anything like that, but by a strong enough rope that would give Leo enough time to react to any sudden claws.

Two: Leo was on top.

He would never do another position. No one would ever have power over him. He was on top, Callum was face down. He didn't care that Callum was playing sweet and charming, that he was doing whatever Leo asked of him and never complaining. It was an act, it always was. He would fall for nothing. He was not an idiot anymore. He was in charge.

He had the power.

No amber eyes or sweet hearted boy was going to take that from him.

When Phineas saw the two of them together, he no doubt saw Leo's control. His hand buried in Callum's hair, Callum on the floor and Leo elevated above him. Visual hierarchy. That was important. It was what he'd learned, it was important. The only reason he'd invited Callum back was to display his own power over the werewolves of this island.

They may be bigger, stronger and scarier than him, but look at the werewolf underneath him now! Look at what Leo did to those more powerful than him. It was exactly what his father would do, his brothers and sisters would do. He was just as good as them. He was! Wasn't he?

Energy drained from his body. The excitement from Phineas' accidental spying was lost. Even Callum's own beauty was slowly becoming lost on him as the room blurred into an incoherent mess of shapes and colours. He could practically feel whatever power he had established slipping out from underneath him.

No, he couldn't let this happen. Phineas had seen Leo's display. Sebastian no doubt could hear what was going on. They needed to know what Leo was capable of. His father was hundreds of miles away from here, but he too needed to know what Leo was capable of. His siblings would be able to do this flawlessly. Why was Leo incapable?

If he kept going, he could still make Callum cum. Make him roar in ecstasy so that everyone knew. A performance was demanded of him and he had to deliver.

He could hardly see Callum's body. Just a human shaped blur moving in front of him. He felt for Callum's hips, gripped as hard as he could and pounded into him. There were small shocks of pleasure here and there. For some reason, he felt mostly numb. Terrifyingly so. He went harder and faster to try and feel it more. He blinked rapidly to try and clear his vision. His ears felt stuffed with cotton as he struggled to hear himself breath.

He just kept driving forward. Harder each time. Faster than before.

He had to do better. He had to be the best.

Everyone was expecting something.

"Leo... Leo..." Callum's voice floated to his ears. Clear and crisp. A welcome sound on one hand. On the other, a sign that he had failed.