"Oooh. You have a point." Daehwi clicked his tongue and looked at Ryujin. "Yeah, I think its better to stay as bestfriends...or more but not like a sibling type." He smiled and listened to the teacher.

Ryujin gazed at her two seatmates weirdly and shook her head. This is why them dating will blow up the section 12-A because almost everyone in their class ship them. What more if they knew that they're engaged?

...

"Mrs. Seo's test will be this week. I give up." Chaeryeong closed her textbook and slammed her face on the table.

It's free time and they're currently on the study area to study. Mrs. Seo's test is coming this week and it turns out, not even one of them studied in the break. They literally enjoyed every bit of the break that they did not open a textbook.

"Can your uncle extend another week for the break?" Chaeryeong lifted her head up and looked at Heeseung.

"I can't do anything about that, so no." Heeseung said without sparing a glance at her as she groaned and slammed her head back on the table.

"Chaer if you listened in class last time, then this test will be easy for you." Minjeong looked at the girl.

"Yeah, but I didn't." She said as they all sighed. Chaeryeong hates studying and they know that. She hates school with all her heart. She would rather be in bed and sleeping.

"It's just two chapters." Ryujin flipped the page of her textbook. Chaeryeong placed her chin on her palms and opened her textbook lazily. If its Ryujin, she can't say no or she'll get scoldings from her.

"Hey, hey, hey." Jeongin came and slung an arm around Heeseung.

"He's here again." Minjeong mumbled and looked at him.

"You guys are studying?" Jeongin scanned the group with their notebooks and textbook scattered all around the table.

"Yeah, sit down and join us." Chaeryeong answered as he squinted his eyes at her.

"Wow, Chaer! I didn't expect to see you in the study area." He grinned while the girl threatened to smack him with her pencil case.

"Where's Beomgyu? It's weird to not see him here with you guys." Jeongin asked. They all looked at each other with confused faces.

"He isn't with you?" Ryujin asked and put down her textbook.

Jeongin just shook his head and approached Minjeong to carefully shove her to the side to give him space to sit. "No, I thought he was with you." He looked at Ryujin.

"Obviously, not." She answered and continued studying. "He left the room after Mr. Hwang ended his class." Ryujin mumbled.

The rest looked at each other with curious eyes.

"You guys had an argument?" Heeseung asked as the others listened.

"What? No? Why would we argue?" Ryujin chuckled and looked at their faces who was anticipating for her answer.

"Lover's quarrel? We don'tㅡouch." Jeongin stopped when Minjeong nudged him.

"I was looking for you guys." Just in time. Beomgyu came jogging towards them with his bag dangling on his shoulder.