Chapter 12.

"Olivia please" Lando called out as he followed her, she pressed the lift button and waited for it, Lando kept on trying to talk to her but it didn't work "Lan, I like you a lot but I'm kind of annoyed you didn't say it before" she said. "Hey can I get in the elevator with you both? I have to check out soon and forgot something" Daniel asked "sure" was all that Liv said before they all stepped in the lift.

Daniel started whistling because of the awkward silence, but it made it worse. "Okay, spill what's going on, I know something is up and it's making this really awkward right now" Daniel spoke up "I'm not speaking to Lando" Liv said "and why's that?" Daniel asked and it went silent again. "I will text you it later" Lando said. The doors opened and Lando and Liv walked out, forgetting they go the same way "bye guys, hope you start talking again!" Daniel smiled and waved.

"Are you joking, omg not now!" She whispered in her head. She was in the elevator with Charles, Carlos, Lando and her. They all knew what was going on, sort of, and it just stayed silent. But the elevator got stuck. "You have got to be shitting me" Lando whispered under his breath. "Call the reception" Charles suggested "perfect, anyone fluent in Arabic?" Olivia was annoyed "no one, fine, I will do it" she said and rung the reception.

"I'm not going in a lift again" Liv said as she walked out the hotel "is she okay?" Carlos asked Lando but Lando shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm going in my own taxi, bye guys" Liv said as she walked out the airport "Olivia Grace Wills, seriously? Just because of a small thing you are shutting us all out" Alex said "Alex, I'm done with trying, congratu-fucking-lations to me for almost winning but I need a break, like Lando did, he wanted so 'me time' so I'm doing the same" she said before taking her suitcase and putting it in the boot of the taxi, well she tried, "let me help" Lando said "no it's fine" Olivia tried again but she just couldn't do it "here" he put it in and she hugged him as she broke down crying "I'm sorry for doing all this, take this taxi with me, we can talk, I'm just so tired" she said and he held her "you guys go" Lando said and George and Alex understood why. "Come on" Lando got Olivia of him and he put his bag in too. They got in the taxi and Olivia looked out the window.

"We can make it work" she said out of nowhere "we can" he said and held her hand "I don't know if I'm ready though" she said "i will wait, or we can take it slow, just tell me what you want" he said "I don't want to make you wait but I would like to take it slow" she said looking back at him with mascara running down her face "come here" he said and she layed in his chest as he played with her hair "I'm sorry Lan, I'm so emotional and I put it all on you" she said "no need to apologise, it's okay Liv" he kissed her head and she soon closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"Liv, we're here" Liv woke up to Lando lightly waking her up. She got out the taxi and payed him, she walked round the car and helped Lando with the bags. "Is it alright if I stay at yours?" He wanted to make sure she was okay "yeah that's fine" she replied with a smile.

"It's Monday, still on for movie night?" Lando asked "I forgot about that, okay, your turn to pick anyways" Liv replied.
They got all set up and built a fort like usual, Liv got the snacks and the curled up and pressed play on the TV.

"Lan?" Liv spoke up "yeah?" He asked looking at her "what are we going to now?" She asked "what do you want to do?" He asked "I want to make it work but i don't want to lose anything, like if Jade finds out, I will be toast" she replied "same with me, if Jon found out then I'm toast, so keep it a secret?" He asked "George and Alex know" she replied "well not the others?" He asked "Carlos and Charles kind of guessed it, you told Daniel and Checo saw us as we were on the paddock" she replied "that hasn't gone down well then has it?" He asked "I don't care, if the drivers only know and they keep it a secret then i think we are fine" she replied "let's do that then." They took a moment of silence, staring into each other's eyes, Lando moved a piece of her hair out of her face and smiled, they knew it would all change but they wanted to be as chaotic as they were before, they just had that personality.