Chapter 9

3rd person pov:
'Eh I probably just fainted' Scaramouche thought, he was sure of it.

"You've been blackout for at least three weeks now."

"And you didn't call the doctor?!" I screamed.

"Kuni!! I was scared." Ei tried to defend herself.

"You better be glad I'm not dead or something." I turned around. "So what happened when I was gone?"

"They had me dress up as you." Ei joked.

"Hell- what." I looked back with my eyes wide open. "What do you mean?"

"Scara.. are you okay? Did you forget?" She questioned me, worried.

"I'm— fine." I got confused, "what do you mean?"

"To put in simple words, you don't remember that you got casted in Zhongli's new movie?"

"No..."

"Kuni, your friends wants to see you." Ei changes the subject, "you would let them in right?"

'Could it be Kazuha?' Scaramouche was kinda excited, 'but she said friends.'

"S-sure"

"By the way.. all of your friends were so scared for you. They've been sending letters and some even came to our apartment to see you."

"Like who?"

"Uh.. Ajax, Signora.." Ei started to think, "Hu Tao, Yanfei, Xingqiu, Chongyun, Xiangling.."

"O-oh.."

Scaramouche never have felt happier at that moment, knowing people actually care for his well-being.

"By the way, The Liyue Qixing has also sent some letters to you." Ei continued, "Aether, Paimon, and our other friends from Mondstadt and Inazuma have also written letters for you. Go check them when you have time."

Ei opened the door and let two people come in. As soon as they came in she has left the room. "Oh and the 4NEMO came to visit you! Aether isn't here because he went to Inazuma to help out Kokomi."

"Scara you scared us to death!" The anemo archon said sarcastically, but you could tell he was worried by looking into his eyes.

"... you should be carful." The adeptus sighed in disbelief.

Another boy soon came in, he has albino hair and beautiful crimson eyes with a presentation of autumn. "Kazuha!" Scaramouche said with a cheerful tone.

"We'll leave you two to be, Xiao and I are just glad you're alright." After that, The gods left the room, leaving Scaramouche and the samurai alone. Although Scaramouche was happy to see the boy, the other had a pretty frustrated look on his face.

"I heard you haven't slept for over a month, what's going on?" Kazuha sat next to Scaramouche's bed, grabbing onto his blanket.

Scaramouche pov:
"Haven't felt like it.." I yawned.

"And you just put makeup over your face to hide ur panda eyes?" Kazuha faked a giggle.

"What are you here for?" I kinda got irritated.

"To check on you. Why?"

"I thought you would be doing something better."

"Oh? So are you asking for more punishment?"

"N-NO."

'What is wrong with this guy?' I thought.

"Haha you look so flustered right now." Kazuha said with a grin, "mind if I though?"