Chapter 1

Across Teyvat, idols from Monstadt, Liyue, Inzauma, as well as the other four nations have been arriving in Liyue Harbor to audition in a TV series. Why? It's because the producer, Zhongli! Zhongli has been one of the most known producers in Teyvat's history, he turned around many lives for his people.

Time Skip:
"Next." An unenergetic voice called out, while glaring at the next contestant. This boy was fairly short; he had beautiful indigo eyes—almost blue, that matched with his short hair.

"Scaramouche." A girl sat next to him stood up and said, "You don't want me to call Mr. Zhongli now, don't you?"

The girl was tall. She also had indigo eyes, although her's was more purple than indigo. It matches her indigo-purple hair that was long braided.

"Whatever.." the boy said, rolling his eyes.

The girl turned into the contestant's direction, "sorry young lad." She coughed, "please, excuse the gentleman next to me."

"No worries." The contestant smiled.

"Please introduce yourself." The girl gave a smile in return.

"Hello, my name is Kaedehara Kazuha." The contestant continued on, "I'm here to audition for the main male lead."

The contestant was not that much taller than the boy. He had blonde hair, although it almost looked white; there was also a part of his hair which was fading to red. His eyes were like crimson red, one look and you can instantly fall in love.

Scaramouche laughed, it sounded more sarcastic than nice, or, what you would expect from a job interview. "You're so funny, so many people are auditioning for that role, what makes you think you'll get the role?" 

The girl next to him got really heated, "S C A R A M O U C H E!!" She screamed.

"No, no ma'am. Please chill." Kaedehara Kazuha said calmly, "I won't take his words to heart don't worry."

Scaramouche suddenly felt in unease and opened a cap on a pen. "You better impress me, Kaedehara." He said, in a provoked tone.

"Of course." Kaedehara Kazuha answered politely.

"You may start." The girl ordered.

_
Published Date: January 21st, 2022
Reworked Date: April 9th, 2022
Word count: 362