Chapter 2- Titan Problems

Start from the beginning

I began to hum to myself and shook my hips as I was fnishing up the breakfast. "Beastie, you want some more scrambled tofu? I've got extra."

He was standing next to me with his plate at the ready. "Yes please!"

I smiled and gave him what was left. I sat Robin's breakfast aside- making sure he had double servings- and then went around and gave seconds if wanted. I made myself a plate and set that aside so I could eat after I cleaned the dishes.

Again, I began to hum to myself and shook my hips dancing to the song as I cleaned. I hadn't been in a real kitchen in a long time. I heard the kitchen door slide open and continued what I was doing for another couple seconds before looking over my shoulder to see Robin there.

"Morning, Robin! I made you breakfast to thank you all for letting me stay here!" I smiled bightly and washed my hands off before walking over to the blushing boy and dragged him to a seat and then bringing over his breakfast. "Enjoy!" I smiled and went back to my dishwashing.

Raven floated over to me. "Nice job. You totally caught him off guard."

I smiled and took her dirty plate from her. "That was the plan." We both laughed.

"Alright, I'm going to read. If you need me, I'll be in my room." she told me and I nodded.

Everybody else turned their plate in except for Robin who was staring down at his. "Robin," I said softly as I floated over to him. "If you don't like it, you can just tell me."

"What'd you put in here?" he interrogated me, almost angry.

"Uh, eggs, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper..."

"What else?" he demanded.

"Nope, that's it. I promise." I smiled at him to try and lighten his mood.

"I don't believe you. So, I'm not going to eat this. Instead, you can make my Garadma's famous Apple Pie." He looked smug.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope." He popped the p.

"Do you have the recipe?" I asked him, sighing.

"Nope. You're going to have to try your hardest to make it as close as possible. From scratch." He looked too smug for my liking, but I agreed.

"Fine. I'll have to go to the store to get ingredients, though. Do you have a credit card?" I asked him.

"There's one on the counter. You might as well get stuff for your room while you're at it." His arms were folded over his chest.

"Oh, thank you Robin!" I exclaimed and grabbed the credit card on the counter before flying off to Raven's room. I knocked on her door and she opened it up.

"What's up?" she questioned.

"Boy Wonder wants me to make his grandmother's famous apple pie." I told her, leaning against the doorway.

"He doesn't even have a grandmother." Raven scoffed.

I smirked. "Exactly."

"What?" Raven asked.

"He said his 'Grandma's famous Apple Pie.' It has to be a store bought pie."

She smirked. "Smart. Let's go."

Raven and I traveled to the store and bought 2 Apple Pies and a bunch of other kinds. Then we went to a few other stores to get supplies for my room. Raven and I split up when we got back to the tower. She took the supplies to my room while I headed to the kitchen.

"Kitchen's off limits for a few hours!" I exclaimed and flew into the room, locking the kitchen door behind me. I cooked all the pies and when they were done a few hours later, I rubbed flour on some parts of my face and on my arms.

I entered the common room. "Alright, Titans! Pie time!" I exclaimed, smiling at them. Beast Boy and Cyborg ran into the kitchen immediately. Starfire followed with Raven and Robin walked in smugly.

"I wasn't sure which one you told me to make, Robin, so I made extras. But I made double of the apple because I know that's your favorite!" I smiled at him as his jaw was dropped.

"Nice," Raven told me. I fist-bumped her.

"It's what I do. Guys, the pies are cut already so have a go!"

---

Robin's POV
She was infuriating!!! Waltzing right into my tower and asking if she could stay! And then asking to borrow my clothes. Although, they didn't look too bad on her. She actually looked- No! She's the enemy! You can't trust her! And breakfast this morning... she had to have done something to the eggs or something. And now this! All these pies! She just made me so...angry!

"Robin, don't you want to try some pie? It was your idea." Nyx coaxed. I scowled and took a slice of apple pie. I bit into it. It tasted exactly like the actual store bought pie.

"How did you-"

"Make the pie? With ingredients and love." She smiled brightly.

"You little-" I started again but this time it was Raven who cut me off.

"She did what you wanted her to do, Robin. Get over yourself. She's not an enemy, she's a hero like us. Have you even bothered looking her up on the internet? You'd find a lot about her. But you could also find out about her if you asked nicely."

I frowned and looked at the ground. "Sorry, Nyx. I shouldn't have been so rude."

"It's fine, Robin. I set you off yesterday, barging in here and being a smart-alec. I was just...afraid you'd turn me down. I honestly was trying to make it up to you today." Nyx said, smiling shyly.

I looked at her and smiled slightly. "Alright. Friends?" I held my hand out to her.

"Friends." she said, smiling, and shook my hand.