Music Tastes

Omg Lem?? Alive? Nah lol don't expect me to start uploading consistently again I've grown out of wattpad and it's cringe asf here

Inamori Asuto: Progressive house! And all kinds of feel-good positive songs. Also has a soft spot for soft rock thanks to his mother.

Nosaka Yuuma: Industrial Rock or smooth jazz, no in between.

Haizaki Ryouhei: Breakcore and the edgiest metal you can possibly imagine.

Ichihoshi Mitsuru: HARDTEK. Also a Breakcore fan and probably likes Drum And Bass too.

Ichihoshi Hikaru: Eurobeat is his guilty pleasure, but he likes just about anything!

Hiura Kirina: French House and most pop music. He likes Kpop from time to time too.

Mansaku Yuuichirou: Rock&Roll and music from the 80s usually. Got a lot of his music taste from his dad and prefers the classics over modern stuff.

Kozoumaru Sasuke: whatever gouenji likes

Umihara Norika: Jazz!!! She loves jazz and electro swing and anything that reminds her of summer!! Oh oh she loves sunshine pop too!

Fubuki Shirou: Anything with an electric guitar he's a SUCKER for it. Likes stuff from the 90s and early 2000s, it makes him nostalgic for some reason.

Fubuki Atsuya: Doesn't listen to much music, but when he does it's usually rap or whatever's popular at the time.

Nishikage Seiya: Actually really likes slow, calm music (he finds it easy to work out to). Vaporwave, classical, ambience, he loves it all.

Mizukamiya Seiryuu: you can't convince me this guy isn't into indie pop and rock. He's a filthy alt tiktok person smh

Kira Hiroto: Grunge and punk. Nuff said.

Mikado Anna: Opera 🙄 nah nah opera is actually bangin. She likes operatic pop and orchestral pop too!

Ootani Tsukushi: Foams at the mouth over acoustic guitars ghgghhh. Loves disco too, as she should! We stan disco in this house

Shiratoya Nae: oh god where do I begin. Bubblegum pop, hyperpop, Jpop, synthpop, vocaloid, literally anything she thinks is aesthetically pleasing or upbeat! Good for her!!

Satan Gaul: All three of them have different tastes. Red likes upbeat, fast tempo stuff like hardtek and breakcore. Orange actually likes Art Pop and dubstep, and Yellow loves Synthwave, vaporwave and lo-fi. Also all three of them love Eurovision because I said so.

Luci Fanos: Industrial Rock and techno. Probably listens to Daft Punk religiously.

Li Hao: Video game music! He can't be assed listening to music so he prefers funky beats in the background instead. He doesn't care about genre; if it has context, he loves it.

Zhou Xing: Swing. Anything with that bossa nova type beat. Chill stuff for a chill dude. Except when he's in a bad mood, then it's noise pop.

Froy Girikanan: Basically Everything lmao. A filthy hyperpop enjoyer and probably loves Drum and Bass too. He is just Having A Good Time.

Yuri Rodina: Piano music, preferably from the Romantic period. It's either that or alternative metal. Probably loves Pierce the Veil.

Malik Kuabel: Kidz Bop

Yurika Beor: oh god. All kinds of stuff. Psychedelic pop, indie rock, honestly most types of EDM. If it's sad she'll probably like it. She didn't get to listen to a lot of music in her early childhood but now she has friends to show her all the good stuff!

Lus Kasim: vocaloid end of story. Probably a sucker for pinnochioP and maretu. Also an EDM maniac (he roped Yurika into it) and has a designated playlist for every emotion he's ever felt.