"Ofcourse. This was what? 2001-2002,you were just one year old I was 4,first time you discovered rain" Nandini smiled seeing the picture of them drenched in rain. She could hear her father say "nandu,rishu- smile babies" from back then.

"What the hell,why are you both covered in mud,yuck" Manik grimaced.

"Excuse me,like being covered in mud wasn't one of your first encounters with my sister" Rishabh smirked. The mud fight.

"How do you-" Manik asked with his eyes widened.

"I told him obviously" Nandini smiled.

"My god, Nandini you're such a tattle tale; itni si baat mein you complained to your little brother" Manik teased her.

"Tum itna pareshaan karte the mujhe, ofcourse kisike saath toh share karungi na mein" Nandini stated, obviously.

"You enjoyed the mud fight thoroughly,I think you were madly in love with me tab toh. You loved it. Accept it" Manik said, adjusting his collar proudly.

"All of us know that's not true" Rishabh laughed.

"Next picture" Manik fake smiled holding Rishabh's neck playfully.

"Ro kyun raha hai isme tu,buddy?" Manik asked pointing at a photo.

"Because someone ate all my payasum which amms had made specially for me" Rishabh said dramatically. Nandini laughed.

Rishabh turned the page and there was a picture that brought back some heartbreaks memories but still made them smile as they saw it.

"This is so cute" Manik said as he looked at the picture

"This was a week after amma and abba-" Nandini spoke but couldn't finish.

"Di was already my mom and dad by this time,my everything at that point" Rishabh smiled,tears pooled his eyes.

Manik looked at the siblings and thought this was the time to break it to him.

"And how was Nandini as she tried and had to be your mother instead of sister? Manik smiled as he asked.

"Best one anyone could ask for" Rishabh said pulling her into a side hug.

"She'll be the best mother ever,her kids are going to be lucky" Rishabh said as he looked at Manik.

"Well,in less than 8 months we will see if what you're saying is true or not" Manik smiled. Rishabh looked at him with his eyebrows burrowed.

"In 8 months? How- OH MY GOD" Rishabh exclaimed. He looked at Nandini who nodded.

"Oh my god,you guus your are pregnant. WHAT THE FUCK" Rishabh screamed.

"Oye" Nandini pulled his ear because of the curse.

"I'm so happy you guys" Rishabh pulled them in a hug,a tight one. His eyes were full of happy tears. His sister was finally living the happy life she deserved since she was a child.