Day 500

I still can't get pregnant I keep losing it what can I do with. My first pregnancy was seamless. We traipse around the world, enjoying my blooming belly and our final days as just two. Years later, I was ambivalent about having a second child. I thought perhaps our lives as a threesome should simply remain joyous and who knew how things would shift if we added more to the mix? Until I changed my mind. My subsequent pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 16 weeks. I began spotting and within a few days the baby emerged. My unmedicated D&C was a necessity, as I began to haemorrhage. The pain of the procedure didn't match the excruciating emotions I felt as I lay there, digesting this trauma and the loss of a daughter I will never know. The next few months were a blur. I put one foot in front of the other, but I'm still not sure how I managed to make my way in the world. As I psychologist, I specialized in women's reproductive and maternal mental health long before my own miscarriage experience. I had heard many stories of heart-wrenching pregnancy losses, but had yet to understand from a corporeal perspective.

 I had heard many stories of heart-wrenching pregnancy losses, but had yet to understand from a corporeal perspective