𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

G O J O ' S    P O V:-
After I met little Y/N, I told the maids to clean her up. To be honest, she looks so adorable, especially when she was looking confused. Who would believe such a child would be related to Sukuna? After reading my ancestor's journal, I was surprised that he actually wanted to keep her alive just like how I wanted for Yuji to remain alive.

I won't lie, but I actually understand why he wants keep her safe.

It was told that Sukuna was for some reason keeping her away from the outside world and just a few people knew about her existence. Although Y/N was a half curse, she was actually more of a human than just a cursed spirit. I myself wouldn't want her to die. Sukuna wasn't taking her out that's why the sorcerers didn't know about her that much. She was pretty innocent and pure and Mizuko mentioned that she didn't harm anyone because she was oblivious to her abilities.

For the meantime, I will be her caretaker and treat her better than Sukuna. I will make sure she will get a new and real childhood. I will make sure Sukuna doesn't get involved in her life and ruin it again.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard the door of the room I was sitting in open. I turned and saw the maid standing aside and little Y/N standing there, looking so adorable.

 I turned and saw the maid standing aside and little Y/N standing there, looking so adorable

YOUR HAIR.

YOUR OUTFIT

YOUR OUTFIT.

"Oh my goodness!! She is so cute!!!!" I squealed and ran to her, picking her up by the armpits and lifted her up, "Aren't you such a cute little bean!!!" I told her and she giggled slightly, but I can tell it wasn't genuine. I will make sure she will have a happy life from now on.

"Arigatō, Gojo san." She politely said as I held her properly in my arms.

Seriously, is she really Sukuna's daughter?

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

I decided to take Y/N with me to meet my precious and beloved students. I'm sure they will be happy to meet her, "Gojo san, where are we going?" Y/N asked while squeezing my hand slightly to get my attention.

I looked down at her and smiled, "We are going to meet my students." I replied to her and I could see that she was a bit hesitant, "Are they nice?" She asked again, she looked like she was about to cry. I chuckled, "Don't worry, Y/N. They are very nice and kind, they will love you." I assured and she appeared to relax a bit, but still a little bit anxious.

"How about some colorful dango to make you feel better?" She looked up at me with sparkles in her eyes.

"Dango..." She trailed off as if remembering something.

Maybe Sukuna was spoiling her with dangos a lot in the past. Heh, who cares? I went to the nearest sweet shop and bought Y/N and myself some dangos to enjoy on the way. After she took a bite, Y/N looked up at me, "Arigatō, Gojo san. It's delicious." She gave me a big smile that made me mentally squeal and fanboy.

"Gojo san, can I ask you something?"

"Sure thing, what's it?"

She paused for a split second before speaking up, "Why are you covering your eyes?" I smiled at her, she wasn't the first one to ask this question. "You can say that they are too pretty." I responded and Y/N looked at me with with twinkling E/C eyes, "Can I see them?" She exclaimed with curiosity and hope which made me laugh. I nodded, "Of course! Once we return home, I will let you see them." As I answered her question, Y/N nodded and turned back to eat her dango.

T H I R D    P E R S O N ' S    P O V:-
Both you and Gojo had finally made it to Jujutsu Tech. Throughout the journey, Gojo was mostly talking to you to make you warm up to him which was actually working.

You arrived to the school and you noticed the different surroundings, it was in the forest. You noticed two boys and a single girl standing there waiting, "I'm scared." You thought as you felt anxiety raise up. Once you arrived, you quickly hid behind Gojo's legs.

"Good morning, Gojo sensei!" Yuji greeted with a cheerful smile and the white haired teacher grinned, "Good morning, everyone." He greeted back. Megumi frowned and squinted his eyes on his father figure, "You took longer than expected, any excuses?" Gojo pouted at Megumi's mean and sharp words.

"Don't be so cold, Megumi kun. I was a bit busy this morning." He stopped and smiled, "Alright everyone, I would like you to meet Y/N." He moved aside and pushed you forward as you were still nervous and shy.

"She is so cute!! Hello Y/N, I'm Nobara but you can call me Nobara-nee!" The brunette girl ran toward you and hugged you tightly.

"Who is she, Gojo sensei?" Megumi asked and the teacher started to explain the situation to him. As you were being hugged by Nobara, you saw a boy with pink hair and black undercut. For a moment he looked familiar to you, like you have seen him before.

"Whoa?! Y/N looks like me!!" He exclaimed and approached you, "I'm Itadori Yuji, it's nice to meet you." He introduced himself to you and petted your head. "Now that you mention it, she looks like she is your sister." Nobara pointed out as you just blinked.

"Then I will be her onii-chan!"

"Not fair!!"

Both Nobara and Yuji started to fight, but unbeknown to them that Sukuna was now standing in his innate domain with shock as joy and fury filled his heart. He was happy that you were alive and couldn't believe that you alright. However, he hated the fact that you were with those sorcerers.

"My child, you're alright... Don't worry, we will be reunited soon enough and be a happy family like that past days."

___________________________

Author Note:-
Hello everyone...
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I would like to ask you something, should I make Gojo a little bit yandere over Y/N to make things more exciting between the two? Also, if you want to make a fanart about your own OC on this story, feel free to send them to me because I will be making a special chapter for fanarts about this story if I received a good number.

Be safe and amazing.
-RC~😋