━━━━⊱┊❛𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙖𝙡 ❜

Start from the beginning

"What if it's the Demogorgon?" Dustin barges in the question, his face going from serious to shocking.

"Oh my god.." Renee brings her hands to her forehead, (or basically her entire head) and smacks her palms onto it the area she touched on her face.

Lucas tries to ease the nerves from Dustin. "It's not the Demogorgon!"

They wait in silence. Until Mike, slams a piece onto the board on the table.

"An army of troglodytes charges into the chamber!" Mike revealed, his voice raising.

"Wow. So much for thinking it was the Demogorgon, Dustin." Renee emphasizes on his name before giving him a sarcastic grin, she receiving one back not so long afterwards.

"Ugh. Troglodytes?" Dustin spoke with a new sign of hope. "Told 'ya." Lucas chuckles as it brought everyone the giggles— but it immediately shut down once Mike spoke once again, in his serious tone.

"Wait a minute..do you guys hear that..? That—that sound.."

"Boom.."

"Boom..."

"BOOM!" Mike slams his hands onto the table, shocking the 4 others.

"That didn't come from the troglodytes, no, that came from something else..."

"Here we go.." Renee rolled her eyes back, her resting her hands on each side of her cheekbones.

"The Demogorgon!" Mike slams the Demogorgon piece on the table, once more, scaring everyone.

"We're in deep shit!" Dustin shouted, giving up on his hope he once wished for.

"Will, your action!" Mike called. Will's eyes searched around in confusion.

"I-i don't know!" His hazel eyes scattered around the board, his eyes going wide and showing confusion.

"Fireball him!" Lucas suggested, throwing his hands up and pointing them directly at Mike.

"I'd have to roll a 13 or higher!" Will mentioned.

"Too risky!" Renee warned, her head shaking slightly as to tell him 'No'.

"Yeah, cast protection." Dustin recommended, snapping his fingers and then pointing at Will.

"Don't be a pussy! Fireball him!" Lucas forced, he was doing all sorts of hand gestures.

Everyone continues to command Will to do something, to fight back, until Mike interrupts once again — and everyone continues their sudden clamoring until Will rolls the dice, "Fireball!" He yelps, throwing the dice over the table and both dice scrambles in different areas where the two dives were separated from now.

Immediately in a hurry, the 5 kids stood to their feet and trots all around the basement floor, looking for the missing dices.

Dustin repeatedly swore the word, "Shit", while pulling his hair.

Renee crawled around the table, looking to see if any of the dice were there.