You were very, very proud of your gaming setup. A white, clean desk that curved around and attached itself to two walls of the room, with a shelf running above it. Three monitors hooked up to one pc, a pc so powerful NASA wishes they had one like it. A second pc, smaller and less powerful, rested on the side of the desk attached to the left wall. A custom keyboard and mouse, both so sensitive to inputs that they reacted within half a milisecond of input. Consoles lined the shelves of this room, with an entire bookcase on the right wall, entirely devoted to games. The room's walls were a gentle white, soundproof and equipped with a high-quality stereo system if you ever just wanted to relax. Play buttons lined the back wall, too, right next to the door.

As you enter the room you are greeted by a notification on your screen: Stream in 30 minutes. You chuckle, and hop into the seat, pulling your headphones on. You hopped onto the internet to do a little more research on CS:Go, learning the basic gist of the game in no time. Installing the game took no time at all, thanks to the special WiFi line you paid for to have specifically routed to your house and your house only. One part of you wanted to open the game early, to get a little taste of the game, but another part wanted to share that experience with the viewers. Fortunately for them, you chose the latter, and so your entire journey would be shared with them. Setting yourself an alarm for 7:55, you log onto Minecraft for a bit to play that hardcore world you've been streaming for the past few days.

Your alarm rings. Luckily, you'd already gotten home after mining a stack of diamonds with your fortune pickaxe, and you were able to log off quickly and get OBS booted up in no-time. You started the stream a little early, at 7:59, to give the viewers a chance to pile up for just a minute. Finally, at 8:00, you turned off the loading screen and started capturing the game screen. Your iconic shades and mask popped up on the webcam, the same shades and mask you wore on your very first video, as you sat back and got ready to greet your viewers.

(P.S. your mask is a black mask with a glitch-style pattern, while your shades are simply pure black, The Matrix-style)

Y/N: Wassup chat! How're y'all doing today, ladies, gentlemen, everyone in between?

Your chat was flooded with two things:

"Great!"

"Get to the game, we wanna see you play!"

Y/N: Alright, alright, I can tell you're excited. Anyway, I asked you guys on Twitter if you guys wanted me to play this game called CS:Go, and a lot of you said yeah. Now, I actually haven't played this game before, so gimme a bit to adjust my sensitivity and crosshair.

You wasted no time, getting your settings down within two minutes. Your sensitivity was perfect and your crosshair provided you with a lot of vision.

Y/N: Alright, chat! Let's just... get into this I suppo- Jesus, wow.

A 500$ donation from an anonymous user gave him pretty much all the tips he'd need to boss the game.

Y/N: Well... anonymous user... Thank you for the donation!

You logged onto a game on an Asian server. The server filled up almost instantly.

Y/N: Holy f- that was fast.

Before long, the game started. Two people immediately rushed for the bomb. Calliope Mori and Gawr Gura, according to the letters that spelled out their names.

Y/N: Anime profile pictures, eh? Well, let's get a deagle I suppose.

Since he was wholly focused on the game, he didn't notice chat going "LMAO IT'S CALLI AND GURA" and "HOLY CRAP HE'S IN A VTUBER LOBBY LMAO."

You decide to follow the two people with the bomb towards A. They're still sticking together. Probably in a discord call or something.