"Hey, let me give you something too" he said, opening his chest cavity to reveal a small wrapped box. It looked like a jack-in-the-box.

I eyed him suspiciously and turned the crank, a quiet little song playing before the top suddenly popped off to reveal what looked like a smart watch themed after Freddy himself.

"Ooh, that's this?"

"That is a novelty Freddy Fazwatch! It has many uses, but I'd mostly like you to use it to keep in touch with us. We can send you messages from miles away!"

I put it on and tried it out, calling Chica.

"Wha? Hello? Who is this?" her confused voice asked. It sounded like her mouth was full.

"Chica, its (y/n). Freddy gave me a Fazwatch so I can talk to you guys anytime"

"Seriously?! OMG, let's talk ALL THE TIME!"

I laughed nervously.

"How about just often?"

"Aw, okay..." she pouted. I said goodbyes and hung up, smiling up at Freddy.

"This is really cool, thank you..."

"You've already lasted longer in this job than the others. To be honest...we consider you family already. Call me if you ever need anything"

I agreed and excused myself to clean the other rooms.

Roxy's cleaning was full of compliments and jokes, Chica was over the moon about the pudding cup I brought her (she texted me 12 times after I left to tell me so), and eventually it was Monty's turn.

Somehow, being tired helped me to not care as much, and I marched right up to his door and knocked. I heard a woman's voice along with his, and the sounds of someone rushing around.

I was confused for a moment, until the door opened and a tall, skinny blonde woman awkwardly brushed past me, pulling her shirt down as if she had just put it on. Monty looked mortified.

"O-Oh heya, (y/n)! Uh, c-come in!"

I had no idea why, but I was suddenly blindsided by a powerful wave of anger and hurt. Tears welled up in my eyes and I shoved the cart at him harshly. It hit him in the stomach, but didn't phase him.

"Clean your own goddamn room!" I roared, quickly stomping away, intending to get as far from him as possible.

(Monty's POV)

It was a quiet morning so far, having just opened about an hour ago. My tail wagged inside the charging station as I realized (y/n) would be coming by to clean soon.

What was up with that anyway?? Why is she so...different?

My mind drifted back to how cute she looked yesterday, how she rubbed my chest a little too long, how she got embarrassed when I pointed it out.

Heh...maybe I'll fluster her again today.

I stepped out, finally fully charged, and cracked my neck.

"Time to go wait for-"

"Me~?" came a woman's voice from my room.

My eyes snapped to the doorway to see an older woman with blonde hair and so much makeup, she put Barbie to shame. I blinked.

"Who the hell are you? You can't be in here, lady. How'd you get the door open?"

She just grinned and came closer, causing me to back away.

"Don't worry about that, baby~ Listen, you were so good with my little boy yesterday and...well, he doesn't have a dad~ I get awful lonely~"

She pulled her shirt off, still coming closer.