9- Property of Monty (SMUT)

He was surprisingly gentle as he laid me down and climbed over me. He took his glasses off, tossing them across the room and running a hand through his mohawk, messing it up.

"(Y/n), you gotta let me...I have no idea what's going on with me but...right now, you look fucking beautiful under me~"

My eyes widened, then looked away. My face felt like someone had lit it on fire, and my shirt had gotten pushed up when I laid down, my underwear on full display.

I bit my lip. Shamefully, I admit I wanted so badly for him to rip them off with his claws and just take me already.

I nodded, shyly looking back up at him.

"Do it"

"I won't hurt you...too much~"

He hurriedly reached down, undoing his belt and sliding his pants down just enough. I gawked at the size, growing slightly nervous as I stared at his purple silicone cock. It looked like a sex toy.

"You gonna touch it or just look at it all night~?"

Curiously, I reached down, brushing my fingers over it a little before getting bolder and wrapping my hand around it. My fingers couldn't even touch.

He groaned, bucking into my hand.

"S-Sorry, baby...been a while. H-Hey this ain't fair~"

He held a claw up to the waistband of my underwear.

"Can I~?"

"Y-Yeah..."

He ripped them off, his claws accidentally scraping my skin. A tiny drop of blood dripped out and he growled.

"Shit, sorry babe"

He moved down my body, gently licking the blood from my hip. I shivered and he paused, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Yeah? You like getting licked?"

He moved down a little more, gently spreading open my legs and pushing his snout between my thighs.

I covered my face with my hands out of embarrassment, but let him continue.

He licked at my thighs, rubbing circles into my hips before suddenly pushing his entire tongue inside me. I yelped, instinctively trying to close my legs, but he held them open, quirking an eyebrow then winking when I glanced down at him. Artificial saliva dripped from his chin as he pulled away slightly.

"Say it, baby~"

"Wh-What..? S-Say what?"

He just growled, throwing my legs over his shoulders and shoving his tongue back in roughly this time. His hand moved up to rub my clit with his thumb.

My back arched and I covered my mouth to keep from screaming, my other hand flying down to knot my fingers in his crimson hair.

"Dirty girl~" he growled, his fingers digging into my thigh.

He sat up suddenly, looking down with lustful, hungry eyes. He was dripping precum already.

"Get that shirt off...I gotta see all of you~"

Sheepishly, I sat up, raising my arms and allowing him to slide it off of me. I had taken off my bra when I changed, so I was completely bare. A chill hit my exposed skin as I forced myself to not cover my chest.

He was silent for a moment.

"Mmm, look at you~ Fucking..."

He leaned down to my ear, cupping one of my breasts.

"...delicious"

He gave them both a long lick before sitting back up and lining himself up with my core. I glanced up at him nervously but he just leaned back down, almost laying on me.

"Dig your nails in and bite me if you gotta~ Or just do it anyway~" he chuckled, slowly starting to push himself inside. I squeezed my eyes shut, indeed biting and digging my nails in as waves of pain and pleasure washed over me.

Eventually, several minutes after he was completely buried inside, I felt amazing.

"M-Move" I moaned.

Soft groans came from him as he rocked his hips slowly. It felt like we had done this a million times the way he knew my body. He was hitting the sweet spot perfectly every time, and I was practically drooling.

But eventually...I wondered what it would feel like to have his hips slamming against me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and brought him closer, bringing my lips to his ear.

"Monty~" I moaned.

He tensed for a second and stopped moving.

"You better fucking hang onto something~"

I had just enough time to wrap my arms around his neck before he drew back and slammed himself into me hard and fast. The couch moved across the floor until it hit the window, but he kept going.

This time I let myself scream.

"Mine mine mine MINE MINE!!" he roared through gritted teeth. This primal, possessive side was something I had never seen in him before. I bit my lip, deciding to push it a little further.

"M-Montgomery~!!"

I screamed his full name and suddenly he slammed in as deep as he could go, and warmth spread inside me. It was so ridiculously lewd, it brought me to my limit too and I clung to him with another scream as I came undone.

We stayed that way for a while, panting and clinging to each other.

He slowly and gently pulled out, moving me over so he could lay down next to me.

Comfortable silence followed, until he spoke up.

"Be my girlfriend"

It wasn't a question. It was a request.

I turned to him, laying my head on his chest. He hesitantly wrapped his arm around my waist and I smiled up at him weakly.

"You think I'd want anyone else after that? Please."

He was silent again, but his tail thumped against the back of the couch.