The truth | chapter 8

<3
______________________________________________________________________________________________

I S A B E L A' S P O V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and stretching as I yawn I fully wake up and open my eyes looking around the room with a tired look in my eyes.

I look over to see Y/n sleeping peacefully.

I don't want to wake them up, poor thing is sleeping so beautifully. I thought to myself.

My heart melts every second I hear Y/n's little snores.

I look down at my body and notice I'm not wearing any clothes. "Knock knock, it's time to eat!" I hear my mamá say.

I gently get out of bed and run to my closet and find a change of clothes.

I get out of my closet and walk to Y/n's sleepy face and gently kiss their forehead.

I leave the room and head downstairs.

Y/N'S P O V
______________
______________

I wake up and see Isabela's not there. As I begin to wake up more I notice I grow a frown on my face.

I sit up and go to the closet to get my clothes.

I quickly get dressed and do the rest of my morning routine. (If you have one).

I open Isabela's door and look both ways before sneaking downstairs.

On my way down I stop and freeze.

"Y/n!?" I hear someone behind me.

I slowly turn around to see Pepá.

"Wha-what are you d-" Pepa says before I cut her off putting my finger on her lips.

"Please please don't say a word to abuela, please." I begged Pepá.

Pepa nods and brings me to the kitchen quietly.

"Ok I'll give you food after my breakfast ok." Pepá whispers to me.

I nod and sneakily head back upstairs and spend most of the time in isa's room.

I start looking around for stuff out of boredom.

As I look around I find a cute book about flowers.

I grab it and jump on Isabela's bed and start to read it.

After I'm done with chapter 1 I close the book in anger.

-where is my food !?!?- I thought to myself.

After a couple more hours (only like 1) I hear a gentle knock on isa's door, I rush to open it and I see Isa with me food.

I snatch it from her hands and run to a little picnic area Isa has in her room.

I start eating my food as I feel tears of joy run down my cheek.

Isa sits down in front of me and chuckles.

"I guess you were hungry." I hear Isa say as I slowly look up at her and give her a raised eyebrow.

"Ok ok I'm sorry" I hear Isa apologize.

"It's fine I was just really hungry" I responded.

Isa smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Before I can lean in for a kiss we hear someone barging in the room.

"Dolores!?! What are yo-" I say before Dolores cuts me off. "This. Read. This." I hear Dolores say firmly.

I slowly grab the paper and start to read. My eyes widen as I feel tears slowly poring down my face.

I quickly throw the paper and run out the room.

I S A B E L A ' S P O V
________________________\
________________________/

"This. Read. This." I hear Dolores say in a firm voice, before I can grab the paper y/n already got to it.

I try to peak so I can see but before I could get a closer look y/n threw the paper and ran out.

"Y/n!" I yell and quickly grab the paper and run to y/n.

While I'm running I read the paper before slowly stop running and freeze as tears run down my face.

I give up and plop on the floor and start to cry. Wich suddenly gets everybody's attention and trust to comfort me. Accept for abuela...

I look at abuela with a death stare as I slowly got up.

"It was you huh." I said at first calmly.

"It was you right!?" I said with a more angry tone.

"It was you!!" I said screaming in anger as Luisa had to hold me back from tackling abuela.

Y/N'S P O V
_____________
_____________

I run as fast as I could.

I arive to the river behind the mountains and sit there crying my eyes out.

I look up to see Julieta standing in front of me with my F/S (favorite snack).

I sit up a little and grab my F/S as Julieta sits next to me.

"I'm sorry. No one wanted you to see that." Julieta says with a soft tone.

I look at her and sob.

"But why?" I asked sobbing uncontrollably.

"Abuela alma figured out that your mom had been messing with Pedro for a while before Pedro and Alma new each other. But when Alma found out she got really angry she wanted to kill your mom." Julieta started explaining as I kept eating.

"She sneaked to your house at night and planned to kill you while you were still in her stomach. But before abuela could kill your mom y-" julieta said breaking down as she got cut of.

"Tu papá came in and sacrificed his life for you and your mamá." I hear abuela say firmly.

"Mamá!" I hear Julieta say in fear.

"And he ruined everything for me." Abuela says as Julieta trys to calm her down.

Abuela got closer to me and it looked like she was gonna hit, but she did something way worse.

She grabbed me by my throat and shoved me in the water.

As Abuela chocked me in the water I try to break free but abuela holds me down as Julieta tries to stop her.

Julieta screams for help which brought attention to the madrigals as they rushed to the scene.

As I'm slowly starting to die all I see is Agustin.