Chapter 4 | My flower girl 🌹

It's hard to see in the dark but I manage.

I get home safely and get in bed.

It was the next morning, I go down and have breakfast and head down to the village.

I knock on Casita's door and Casita grants me in.

I see abuela ask what I'm doing. I ask if Isabela needs help with her chores.

"Oh Isabela said she went to go get you, but it seems like you are alread-, I'll just call Isabela back." Abuela said slowly leaving.

I look around admiring all of the doors, I whisper to myself.

"It must be nice to be part of the madrigals"

"It really is huh." I heard a voice familiar to Isabela's I turned around to see Isabela.

"Oh you heard that ?" I asked.

"I wasn't far from the house." Isabela said in response. We both giggled.

"Wow flower girl, you really like to sneak up on people huh" I said while laughing.

"No kidding. Also where did you get that name from "fLoWeR gIrL". Isabela said while giggling.

"Oh just, got it in my head and started calling you that, why do you not like it? I'm so so so sorry if you don't like it I can stop if you would lik-" I say before Isabela cut me off saying,

"No no no it's all good, I love it." Isabela said with a smile on her face.

Casita moved it's tiles to make are noses touch each other's. I feel Isabela's heat from her red face.

I immediately pull away but Isabela doesn't give me a chance.

Isabela pulls me by me clothes and softly kisses my lips. She depends the kiss but there's absolutely no heat while doing this.

She breaks the kiss with a red face and right after she hugs me.

I hug back and say.

"My little flower girl" and laugh.

When we both pull away from the hug we freeze to see Dolores standing across us.

We immediately pull away from each other and act like nothing happened.

Dolores walks away awkwardly and me and Isabela hug goodbye.

I get home safely and get on my bed looking at my ceiling and image all that happened.

I S A B E L A'S P O V
-----------

I brought up all my courage to do that but it didn't seem like they didn't like it.

I thought to myself.

Dolores walks in my room and just stands there.

"Ugh, what do you want Dolores?" I say rolling my eyes knowing what she's gonna say.

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask... What was that!!" Dolores silently yelled.

"Look I love you Isabela but abuela is not going to accept that." Dolores said trying her best not to make me mad.

But she had a point. I know I'm 21 but abuela wouldn't be happy for me to like Y/n.

"Well I won't ruin your guy's relationship but just keep in mind please." Dolores said walking out of my room.

I sit on my bed zoning out just repeating "it's over" in my head.

I finally snap out of it and went off to sleep.

Y/N'S P O V
-------

I wake up but I don't feel like getting ready.

Instead I just go down and eat breakfast and come back up and start writing.

As I write it hits me, I image it again.

Me and Isabela.

I snap out of it and get ideas. I immediately start writing in my journal and giggle to what I'm writing.

Until I hear another T H U M P ! On my window.

I look down to Isabela again but this time she gave me her vine to climb down on.

I did what she told me to and got down. I ask what she was doing and she didn't respond only grabbed my hand and started swinging on her vine all the way to the river behind the mountains.

She puts me down and sits next to me.

She grabs her bag and empties it.

"What is, this?" I ask.

Isabela again didn't answer and grabbed my hand and putting it on her face.

"Just a little something I made for you~" Isabela said with a soft low tone.

I blush looking at the item she made.

"A bracelet saying my name." I said blushing for absolutely no reason.

"Yup. Do, you like it?" She asked with a nervous tone.

I put the bracelet on my wrist and grabbed both of Isabela's hands and brought her up.

"It's the most beautiful thing I could ever wear." I said giving her a soft kiss on her forehead.