𝘃.

Messiah
"someone send me an angel, to send me a halo."

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Elinor snaps as they exit from the brewery

"You are over reacting."

"I'm overreacting? Im the one fucking overreacting?!" She yells just above a whisper,  before glimpsing over her shoulder instinctively, making sure that no one was following them.

"Thomas, you know better than anyone that I'm needed in London—It's my home for Christ's sake!"

"I thought you hated London?"

"I do! I fucking despise it, Tommy. I'd burn the whole city to the fucking ground if I could. But it's where my family is, and it's where I'm needed."

"We have everything under control." He simply tells her, ignoring her rambling.

"No, you have the business under control. What you don't have control over is your actual family. Arthur needs me. And for gods sake, Finn needs to be watched ov—"

"Finn is no longer a boy; he can take care of himself."

"Tommy—"

"Bobby McAllister." He interrupts her, halting abruptly in his tracks. He stared at her with an miffed expression.

"What?"

"He was going to ask your hand in marriage. Asked me for permission, himself. Told him that I wouldn't care either way." He informs her with his famous bored-like expression, and causing her body to turn into stone. The way the tone of his words were spoken had irked her. It was almost condescending. Immediately freezing at his words, her anger slowly began to build up inside. In result her gaze became stern; her expression sour.

"You blackmailing me, Tommy?" She questioned her eldest brother, arms now crossed over her chest.

"I'm saving you, Elinor." He responds, only resulting in her to loudly scoffing. "Oh, we'll thank god for that! My brother, a fucking Messiah!" She loudly exclaims to people walking by, tone filled to the brim with sarcasm.

Of course, her brother remained unbothered & unfazed by her actions. Blinking slowly, almost deadpanned. "You should be thanking me." He simply tells her. As if she didn't already want to punch her brother more than she did already... Her eye twitched as her mind began racing, all while her fists tightly gripped over her crossed arms. Desperately, she fought with herself. Trying to withhold the raging anger within her.