« Cнαpтer 4 »

Start from the beginning

"Do you mind losing it?..."

"W-Why?"

"We're gonna used your phone to distract the zombies" I whispered

He unlocked the passcode and handed his phone to me.

"How would you distract them?" He asked

"I noticed that zombies go where their sound is. So, we could use your timer or something loud to get their attention." I explained

"Woah, great thinking  Noona" He praised

I scroll through his songs and picked one. I put the volume as high as possible.

"Let's run back inside the school and go to my classroom since it's the closest, is that alright for you?"

"Yes, Noona" He replied

"Okay, be ready to run once I throw your phone"

"1, 2, 3..."

"Run!" I played the song and threw the phone somewhere far away from us.

We run as fast as we can back inside the school while the zombies were busy going where the phone is.

We didn't pay much attention to our surroundings and just wanted to go to a safe place.

We ran into a zombie and I immediately used my bat to hit its head.

"Ahhh it's not going away" Jeon panicked

Using my strength, I kicked the zombie through its stomach as strongly as I can. The zombie fell off the stairs and we continued running up the stairs.

"Woah! Your so cool Noona!" Jeon cheered

"Shhh stay quiet, praised me later"

We arrived at the floor where my classroom is and saw 3 zombies running towards us.

"Aishh, these stupid zombies," I said

"Jeon, stay behind" 

"W-what about the zombies?! Your not gonna sacrifice like Coach-"

"No, idiot!" I replied and swung my bat hardly into the zombie's head as it fell towards the ground knocking it out.

The upcoming zombie, I kicked its stomach again and again while its blood drips onto my clothes. It takes a few seconds to knock the zombie out.

I didn't notice the 3rd zombie and ran towards me making me fall while the zombie's on top, trying to bite me. 

"Hiyaaaaa!" Jeon yelled and hit the zombie multiple times with a used fire extinguisher, knocking the zombie down.

Jeon then helped me get up.

"Thank you, Jeon" I tiredly said

"No, thank you Noona. You saved me so many times" He smiled and helped me walk towards the classroom

'I hoped they're safe...'