the fire didn't stop (End pt1)

Start from the beginning

You went to help moon, even though the fire was closing you off from exiting, 'I can't lose him too.' You thought to yourself, all of the heat surrounding you. Sweat dripped off of your forehead, moon saw you and ran over to you, he picked you up in one arm and covered your mouth with the other making sure the smoke can't get stuck in your lungs.

But then he shifted, but not fully, he had sunny in him but also moon "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Sun was scared "we need to get Y/N out of here" moon said as the fire got closer to them. You coughed in the arms of the mixed sun and moon " shit.. Exit.. Exit.. Exit..." Moon looked around hoping for you to be safe, HE FOUND THE EXIT! He sprinted to the exit but the fire stopped him in is tracks. "OVER THERE MOON!" Sun yelled, your eyes burned because of the heat from the fire and smoke.

Moon took control and ran to the exit, but than got stopped by the now withered band. They crawled and hissed in pain trying to get you. You started to cry knowing that you won't make it out, but moon/sun will make sure your safe, your moons best friend! You and him helped each other out when times were tough, when you couldn't sleep he would help you calm your body down and make you focus on the quite tune that played from his voice box, and sun even though you didn't like him that much you loved his excitement in the small things you do, sun makes the bad thoughts go away when you have small breakdowns from all of the pent up emotions. You loved them, they were your best friends you never had.

Moon pushed Chica causing her to fall into fire and let out a painful yell as the wires melt. But then moon/sun got tripped by Monty, which made you fall into a spot that the fire hasn't swallowed yet but it was closing in. They grabbed you but their hands had touched the fire making them a temperature that could leave burns on a human, you winched at the pain and the burning of your skin. They opened the front door but the floor above started to collapse, then fell on top of Sun/Moon, they both used the strength to push you out the door and get you safe.

It's now 6:05 AM. More floor shops above collapsed breaking the mask that Sun/Moon wore, you looked over to see Gregory with shame written all over his face, Freddy had a scared or sad look on his face you couldn't tell. You looked back at the building, and saw a small wound up gift box sitting in front of you, it was a dark blue with stars all over it with a yellow ribbon to keep it secure, you unwrapped the ribbon and wounded up the box, sitting inside was little glow in the dark stars and sun and moon plushies. You started to cry at the thought that they saved you from a burning building, two animatronics saved you they cared about you.. You cried more at the thought.
There was a piece of paper inside, you grabbed it and started reading.

𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯, Y/𝔑

𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫 ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔱, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔢. ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔣𝔢, 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲.
(Translation: Dear, Y/N
Your the best person I've ever met, even though you where scared of me. I wanted you to be safe, your my best friend and I will always trust you)
- 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

But on the back there was another letter.

Dear, Y/N ☺︎
I hope that you can fully forgive me! I'm sorry for kicking you out! Please
forgive me Y/N! Moon
said that it was a
dumb idea to kick
you out as well with the
trouble maker!

-sunny ☺︎

You grabbed the plushies and hugged them tight letting the tears fall, you heard quite crying from behind you, it was Gregory. You looked on your arm and saw a nasty burn where Moon had picked you up but just to push you out of the building, it stung as a cold gust of wind come through.

"Oi! Get away from the building!" It was your brother, this scene was in your dream. You looked back at the building.

he's dead just give up.
Go with your brother, he'll save you.
Moons never coming back. It's your fault he's gone, it's your fault that sunny is gone.

But then another voice started talking, most of them were boys but one quite voice it sounded like a girl

You set us free!
One of the boy voices said
You saved us!
Another boy voice said
You helped us! It's not your fault, it's the purple man's fault!
This voice was more angry, but it was still a male voice
You don't know us but your a real life saver, we have been stuck under this place, waiting to be set free! You, Gregory, and Freddy has set us free.
That was the girls voice.

You helped them, you saved them, you and the people that you never got to fully trust saved a group of kids..

You set the plushies down in the box and stood up. You walled over to Gregory and hugged him, his cries were clear, his tears stained your shirt. Gregory finally hugged you back and rested his head on your shoulder still crying, you drew circles on his back trying to calm him down. It worked his cries stopped and all was heard was his shaky breathing and small sniffles but his tears stopped and that was the only thing that matters to you at that moment.

Yes, you did just lose your best friend but you just made a new one! So it will be ok!

"I-im sorry Y/N.." Gregory said letting go you you. "Listen Gregory, we saved them and that's all that matters. We're the hero's in this situation." You said with a small smile. "W-what do you mean by t-that?.." Gregory said wiping his eyes with his hand. "Your both superstars. You helped them all." Freddy said with a small smile on his face. "Freddy please tell me what you mean!" Gregory was so confused on what you where talking about. "I'll tell you later Gregory. We need to get you home though" you said looking at your brothers car. "Y/N about that.. I-I don't h-have a house.. Or a family.." Gregory said starting to tear up again.
"Gregory why didn't you tell me earlier!.." You felt bad that you didn't know and mentioned that, but you didn't know. "I don't know I thought that you wouldn't trust me if I told you." Gregory looked back at the ground as sadness rolled over him. My brother jumped in "Well me and this idiot's parents won't be home until.. What? January, so you could stay with us for a while." This made Gregory look up at my brother. "Yeah! You get to stay with us for 4 months!" You smiled that your brother is giving Gregory a chance and trust. "Thank you.. That sounds like a plan then.." You saw Gregory look back at you and smile, you gave one back. "Freddy are you coming?" You said and looked at the robotic bear, he just looked at the burning building. "Sorry superstars but I'll be staying here." He said turning to look at you. "I see.. Well I hope to see again some day!" You said walking over to the star covered box with the plushies and letters.

"Yeah some day superstars.."

__________________________________

Alright this is one of my longest chapters and yes this only 1 of the ending you see the final soon.. I'm planning to make a second part but with a different book so please tell me if that's a good idea. To just keep this book alive you know..