I'm sorry

You looked for moon not wanting him to hurt anyone. Even though Jade was being a selfish, bratty, bitch. you didn't want anyone to get hurt, you looked in the dark trying to see moons red glowing eyes but you couldn't find him. You saw Gregory, "hey..uh.. Gregory can you help me find moon?" You asked him running up to him. "Do I wanna die, no. That's your answer." Gregory said to you running and hiding behind a table. "Wimp." You scoffed to yourself.

You turned to see a flashlight at the security desk. You ran over and grabbed it, you saw that it had a battery life on the side it was sat full power "alright let's find moon and try to calm him down!" You said to yourself turning on the flashlight, once it was on the only place to go was into the darkness.

You have been looking for minutes, "Moon.." you called out his name, "moon please answer me.." you were scared to be out in the darkness. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU FUCKING RAT." Moon was yelling at a kid. "MOON!" you went to were his voice rang all of the kids were hiding from him. You shined a light at Chloe she was in the ball pit terrified by what she has just saw. Chloe pointed to a spot that was near by, you nodded to her, and she slid back into the ball pit. You ran to the spot that she pointed to. "Moon?" You looked into the darkness than shined the flashlight around the area before spotting him.  He was holding Jade by the back of her shirt, Jade had tears in her eyes, and moons red eyes shined in her tears. "MOON!" You yelled at him. He shot his head to look at you, you looked him in his red eyes and told him " put her down. Now." You said standing your ground. He eased up and looked back at the crying girl, than sat her down. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to protect you." "Listen I'd protect me to if I was you but I wouldn't hurt a kid to do it." You said back to him, he got down to your level and hugged you. "I said I'm sorry, I'm sorry for trying, I'm sorry Y/N.." he was apologizing, you could tell he was trying to make you forgive him "fine, I forgive you." You accepted the hug and dropped the flashlight making it easier to hug him.

______________________________________

I made this short because I have a lot to do today but I hope your having a good day/night <3